Singapore Visa for Georgian Citizens
Apply Singapore eVisa from Georgia
Singapore eVisa offers an easy way for Georgian travelers to visit the City of Lion. Singapore visa for Georgian citizens are now easier than before and can be done entire application process by online. Georgian passport holders can get the Singapore visa within as low as two* working days.
The online application is fast, straightforward, and can be completed within 5 minutes if all the required documents are ready. Once the visa is approved, you will receive your eVisa through email without visiting the Singapore embassy or consulate.
With Singapore eVisa, you can enjoy a stay of 30 days in Singapore territory, whether for business or tourism purposes.
*Express Processing takes 2 business days, and regular processing takes 4 business days. Please note that the processing time excludes all public holidays, weekends, and the day of submission.
Apply Singapore Visa Online from Georgia
The online application is designed to be user-friendly and straightforward. With all the required documents in hand, the process can be completed in just a few minutes.
You can upload digital copies of the required documents; no need to physically submit hard copies.
The online application process is relevantly faster compared to traditional methods. In general, you can receive your Singapore eVisa in three to four working days.
Track Application Status
You can easily track the status of your visa application from your account. You will also receive an email notification about the visa approval on your email.
Packages of Singapore Visa for Georgian Citizens
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Georgian Citizens
- To apply for a Singapore visa, you must be a Georgian citizen with a valid passport.
- You need to upload a digital copy of the information page of your passport. Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your planned arrival date in Singapore.
- Additionally, at least one blank page should be in your passport for stamping purposes. You can see the Passport Example for guidance.
- If traveling with a child or minor, you must apply for their visa separately. This applies to situations where the child or minor has their own passport or if they are included in their parent’s passport.
- In such cases, parents must provide their passport number and attach a copy of the passport page containing the child’s information.
- Upload a recent passport-size colored photograph in the application form.
- The photograph should be taken within three (3) months of the application date.
- The background of the photograph should be white.
- The photograph must clearly show the full facial features, and no headgear should be worn (unless it is for religious reasons, in which case it should not block any facial features).
- For visual guidance, you can see the Photo Examples here.
- As a Georgian applicant, You need to provide inbound/outbound travel tickets when applying for a Singapore Visa.
- A Hotel Booking is also required for the Singapore visa application.
- You must submit an SG Arrival Card after you receive your visa approval letter. This arrival card is mandatory along with your evisa to enter Singapore.
Additional Requirements of Singapore eVisa
Georgian citizens may need to provide additional documents based on their individual circumstances. We will contact you to discuss any extra documents required.
Processing Time of Singapore Visa for Georgian Citizens
Usually, it takes around 3 to 4 business days (excluding the day you submit your application, weekends, and public holidays)
To avoid any delays, make sure you have all the necessary documents and allow some extra time.
If you choose express delivery, you can get your Singapore visa within 2 working days (excluding the day you submit your application, weekends, and public holidays).
We advise you to apply for your visa at least three (3) weeks before your planned arrival date in Singapore.
Do I need a visa to go to Singapore?
Yes, as a Georgian citizen, you need to get a visa before arriving in Singapore.
Is Singapore open for tourist now?
Yes, as of today, according to the ICA (Immigration and Checkpoints Authority), all travelers can enter Singapore without needing entry approvals, pre-departure tests, on-arrival tests, quarantine, or COVID-19 travel insurance.
Can I travel to Singapore on tourist visa?
Yes, as a Geogian, you can apply for a tourist visa and travel to Singapore.
How much is tourist visa in Singapore?
Singapore visa fees depend on the type of processing for Georgian nationals. For Express processing $130, and for regular processing $80. This fee may change from time to time without any notice.
How to apply for Singapore visa?
To apply for Singapore eVisa, follow these steps on our website,
- Fill up the online application form with all the required information, such as passport details, photograph, and travel itinerary details.
- Submit the application form and pay the visa fees by Debit/Credit card or PayPal.
- Wait for the Visa approval. Once approved, Singapore eVisa will be delivered to you via email.
What documents do I need to visit Singapore?
How long can I stay in Singapore on tourist visa?
Georgians can stay in Singapore with a tourist visa for a maximum period of 30 days.
Is tourism in Singapore expensive?
The answer depends on what you are looking for. If you compare Singapore to Thailand or any other Southeast Asian country, then yes, it’s a bit expensive. However, the amount of joy and features this country can offer you is countless. For tourism, we would say Singapore is definitely a win if you compare it to the spending.
How many days in Singapore is enough?
It depends on your purpose of visit. For tourism purposes, a 30 days visa is more than enough for a thrill out through the whole country. On average, tourist visits Singapore for 7 to 15 days. During this time, you can visit the most extraordinary places and take participation in lots of activities.
What is the cheapest time to visit Singapore?
The best time to visit Singapore is from July to September. During this period, there are fewer people visiting Singapore compared to other months. If you're looking for budget-friendly options, those months are the best choice.
How much money do I need to visit Singapore?
This entirely depends on your personal preferences and the kind of experience you are seeking. As we mentioned earlier, Singapore can be a relatively expensive destination compared to some other Southeast Asian countries. On average, you can expect to spend around $100 to $200 per day, including accommodation, meals, transportation, and attractions.
However, this estimate is based on mid-range accommodation options, eating at local hawker centers or mid-range restaurants, using public transportation, and visiting popular attractions. Please note that these are approximate figures, and your actual expenses may vary depending on your travel style and choices.