Singapore Visa for Moldovan Citizens
Apply for Singapore eVisa from Moldova
Travelers from Moldova can have a smooth journey to Singapore, thanks to the Singapore eVisa. You can simply apply for it online and have it in your hands within just two* working days.
The online application process is not only fast but also super easy. If you’ve got all your required documents ready, it can be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
And the best part? Once your visa is approved, it will be sent directly to your email inbox. That means you won’t have to make a trip to the Singapore embassy or consulate in person.
With a Singapore eVisa or tourist visa, you’re allowed to enjoy Singapore for a whole 30 days, whether you’re there for business or tourism.
* If you go for Express Processing, you’ll have your visa ready in just two business days. But if you choose Regular Processing, it’ll take three to four business days. Keep in mind that this time doesn’t include holidays, weekends, or the application date.
4 Key Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Moldovan Citizens
Start your journey by filling out the quick online application which just takes a few minutes.
In just two working days, your visa could be good to go.
Track Your Visa
When you apply for a Singapore Visa, you’ll get your own account. You can easily keep an eye on your visa’s progress and stay updated.
Get it in Your Email
As soon as your visa gets approval, it’ll be sent to your email inbox. Simply print it out, and you’re ready to go!
Packages of Singapore Visa for Moldovan Citizens
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Moldovan Citizens
- You should have a valid Moldovan passport.
- Make sure your passport stays valid for at least six months from the day you plan to arrive in Singapore.
- When you apply, don’t forget to upload a digital copy of your passport’s main page. You can take a peek at the passport example if you’re not sure how.
- If a child wants to join the Singapore adventure, they’ll need their very own visa. It doesn’t matter if the child has their passport or if they’re listed on their parent’s passport.
- In such cases, parents should provide their passport number and attach a copy of the passport page with the child’s details.
- You need to upload a recent passport-sized color photo with your application form.
- Make sure the photo was taken within the last three (3) months from the day you applied.
- The background behind you in the photo should be plain white.
- In the picture, your whole face should be clearly visible. Avoid wearing anything on your head unless it’s for religious reasons, and even then, it shouldn’t hide your face.
- If you need visual guidance on the picture, You can check out the photo examples we’ve provided.
- Travel Tickets: You have to include your flight tickets in the application form for both when you arrive in Singapore and when you leave. Don’t worry if you don’t have them yet, we can assist you in getting them.
Hotel Booking: You’ll also need to have a confirmed hotel in Singapore or Airbnb booking to apply for your Singapore visa. If you haven’t booked one yet, We can also help you find a suitable hotel. If you are living with your friends or relatives in Singapore, Then you are required to provide their national ID(if local) or visa copy (if foreign) and a utility bill copy under their name.
SG Arrival Card: After you receive your visa approval, it’s essential to fill out Singapore Entry Card. This card is required for everyone, regardless of where you’re from. You’ll need to show it, along with your eVisa, when you arrive in Singapore. It’s a necessary part of the process.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Moldovan Tourists
Sometimes, immigration might need some extra documents from you based on your application. If that happens, don’t worry! We’ll get in touch with you directly. We’ll explain what you need to do and guide you through the process step by step.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Moldovan Citizens
Typically, it takes about 3 to 4 business days to process your application. Remember, this doesn’t include the day you submit it, weekends, or holidays.
To make sure everything goes smoothly, double-check that you have all the necessary documents and some extra time on hand.
If you’re in a hurry, you can opt for express delivery. This way, you can have your Singapore e-visa ready in just 2 working days (excluding the day you apply, weekends, and holidays).
We recommend applying for your visa at least three (3) weeks before your planned arrival in Singapore. That way, you’ll have plenty of time to apply for your visa.
Dear Travelers, To visit Singapore, travelers may be required to provide proof of yellow fever vaccination, depending on their travel history. The yellow fever vaccination requirement applies to individuals who have visited or transited through countries where yellow fever is prevalent WHO has identified Africa and Latin America as regions at risk for Yellow Fever, so if you’re visiting any of these countries within six (6) days before arriving in Singapore, then it’s mandatory to provide a vaccine certificate. If …
Great news for Travelers around the world! As per ICA Singapore, All COVID-19 related border measures have been lifted from 13 February 2023. There are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore from 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status or traveller profile. However, it’s important to stay updated with the latest information because things can change quickly. We recommend keeping an eye on this page for any updates or changes regarding Covid-19 vaccination requirements to Singapore. …
Do I need a visa for Singapore?
Yes, as a Moldovan citizen, you are required to have a visa before arriving in Singapore.
How to apply for a Singapore eVisa online?
The most efficient way is to apply Singapore visa online where you can get the visa in just two working days with no embassy paperwork at all.
How much is a Singapore visa for Moldovan citizens?
The cost of the Singapore visa varies based on how quickly you need it processed. To stay updated on the latest processing fees, we suggest checking this page regularly.
How long does it take to process a Singapore visa?
It depends on the processing option you pick. For people from Moldova, it can range from 2 to 4 days, depending on whether you choose regular or express processing.
What documents do I need to visit Singapore?
To apply for Singapore eVisa, you just need to upload the below documents digital copy,
- Your passport’s bio-page
- A recent passport-size picture
- Hotel booking copy
- Air tickets copy
How long can I stay in Singapore with eVisa?
When you arrive in Singapore with your eVisa, you can stay for up to 30 days from your arrival date.
What happens if I overstay in Singapore?
If you stay in Singapore longer than allowed, it's against the immigration rules, and that's a big issue. If this happens, you might have to pay a fine, be banned from returning, detained, or sent back to your home country. It's crucial to follow the rules to avoid these consequences.