Singapore Visa for Saudi Arabian: Requirements and Fees
Do Saudi citizens need a visa to travel to Singapore? The answer is Yes. All Saudi passport holders must obtain a Visa to enter Singapore. The Good news is that Singapore visa for Saudi nationals can apply online.
The Singapore eVisa is an initiative by Government allowing eligible Saudi Arabian citizens to apply for a visa online. The eVisa replaces the current paper visa application process and is designed to make it easier and faster for travelers. The eVisa is valid for two years with Multiple entries into Singapore for up to 30 days and can be used for business or leisure travel.
Benefits of Online Singapore Visa for Saudi Citizens
Track your application status online
You can check the status of your application at any time from your account, so you know exactly where it is in the process.
Get a quicker decision
You will get a quicker decision on your eVisa application than an embassy paper visa, so you can confidently plan your trip.
Save time and money
The online visa application is fast, easy to use, and eliminates the embassy presence, which saves you money and time both. You can apply for the visa from the comfort of your home and receive it within a few days.
User-friendly online application
Singapore eVisa online application is user-friendly and efficient, so you can expect a quick and easy experience.
Our experts carefully review each and every application to ensure that all requirements are met. We also provide guidance and support throughout the process and afterward until you get the eVisa.
Saudi Arabian Citizens can apply for Singapore visa online in below package
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Saudi Citizens
- Applicants are required to have a Valid passport from Saudi Arabia.
- The passport must have at least six (06) months of validity to enter Singapore.
- The passport’s information page must be uploaded (Scanned Copy) in the application procedure.
- Your passport must have a blank page for stamping at the immigration point.
- See the Passport Example here.
- In the case of a minor’s application, separate visas must be issued whether the minor has a passport or is endorsed in a parent’s passport.
- In such cases, Saudi Parents must provide the child’s details.
- Saudi Nationals are required to provide a Passport size photograph that must have been taken recently. You are required to upload it on the Singapore online application, which requires
- Your photo must be taken within three (03) months of now.
- The photograph must be in color with no distracting background. It must have a white background with a matte or semi-matte finish.
- The photograph must not have any headgear that hides your face. Any religious headgear is acceptable only if it doesn’t hide your facial features.
- See the Photo Example here.
- Saudi nationals are required to provide inbound/outbound travel tickets for the Singapore visa.
- Along with the travel tickets, Saudi nationals are required to provide a Hotel booking (Three starts above) and proof of Singapore Visa. Airbnb booking will not be acceptable. If the applicant decides to stay in a relative’s or friend’s place in Singapore, then the applicant must provide the resident’s Singapore visa/passport copy and any utility bill copy under their name.
Additional documents might require for singapore visa
Saudi citizens may require to submit some additional documents only if asked by the Singapore eVisa authority. Don’t worry, and Our experts will reach you in time to process them accurately. Documents are
- Financial proof (Can be Bank Statement) to support your stay in Singapore.
- Applicants who are employed must provide a means of employment such as a Job letter stating the date of commencement, designation, and salary/m.
- Students may be required to provide their Student ID card stating personal information similar to their passport.
Singapore Visa for Saudi Citizens Processing Time
Saudi citizens can get the Singapore eVisa in 9 to 12 working days if the application is submitted accurately. Our visa professionals will guide you through the entire process and help you get your visa as quickly as possible. However, Additional requirements may need some extended time to process the application. Saudi Arabian citizens are advised to apply for a Singapore visa at least three (03) weeks before arriving in Singapore.
Vaccination Requirements of Singapore Visa for Saudi Residents
Singaporean authorities have announced new vaccination requirements for visa applicants from Saudi Arabia. All those applying must now provide proof that they’ve been vaccinated against Covid 19 and Yellow fever (Only if the applicant has visited Africa or Latin America recently)
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirments
The Singaporean government has announced that all Saudi children born after 2010 are exempt from COVID-19 border measures.
However, if a citizen of the Kingdom was born between 2009 and before then, they must provide the vaccination proof/certificate of any of the doses accepted by the Singapore health ministry.
Current Accepted Vaccine doses are
- One dose of CanSinoBIO/Convidecia or Janssen/J&J vaccine; OR
- Two doses of AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Moderna/Spikevax, or Covishield vaccine administered at least 24 days apart; OR
- Two doses of Novavax/Covovax/Nuvaxovid, Pfizer/BioNTech/COMIRNATY, or Sinopharm vaccine, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Two doses of the Sinovac vaccine are administered 13 days apart; OR
- A mixture of any two doses of vaccines listed in points 1-4, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Any of the vaccination combinations listed in points 1-5 and subsequently recovered from COVID-19; OR
- At least one dose of any WHO EUL approved vaccines listed in points 1-4, taken at least 28 days after a COVID-19 positive diagnosis
Vaccination Certificates are,
- The vaccination certificate contains personal identification details that match the Saudi Arabian passport.
- The certificate must be approved by the Saudi Arabian Government, where the vaccination doses must be stated clearly.
Any digital vaccination app clearly states the vaccine name and date taken.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Requirments for Saudi Arabian
- If any Turkmenistan citizen has visited any country/region in Africa or Latin America identified by the WHO to be at risk of Yellow Fever transmission within six (06) days before arriving in Singapore, then a vaccine certificate must be produced.
- If not, then 6-day quarantine on arrival is necessary to protect everyone’s health in Singapore.
Visa to Singapore from Saudi Arabia
- The Singaporean government has a strict policy against unsafe items, which includes weapons, drugs, and a few prohibited items. Saudis are not allowed to bring any of these into the country. If found in possession, then the items will be confiscated, and the visa holder may get denied to enter Singapore.
- Saudis are required to have sufficient cash and onward travel tickets in Singapore.
- Saudi nationals cannot engage in any employment activities in Singapore under eVisa. If found, then there may be a ban forever.
- Overstaying in Singapore is a punishable offense. Make sure you aren’t overstaying. If you need to extend your stay, Please apply for an eVisa extension for another 30 days.
- The Singapore government is working hard to control COVID-19, including wearing masks and following recovery protocols. If you are from Saudi Arabia, then it’s required that upon arrival or departure, you must follow these same rules too!
Do Saudis need a visa for Singapore?
How to apply for Singapore Visa for Saudi citizens?
Saudi citizens can apply for Singapore visas in two ways,
- You can apply for a Singapore visa online, which takes just 5-7 minutes. The online form is available 24x7. Just click on “Apply now” to get the form. Fill it up with the required information and get your visa in just a few days.
- You can also apply for Singapore visa from your nearest Singapore embassy/consulate. This traditional paper visa requires multiple visits to the embassy, which may not become convenient for all. Also, a paper visa takes more time to get approval than an eVisa.
How long does the process take?
Singapore visa for Saudi citizens takes only 9 to 12 working days if the requirements are filled accurately. However, additional documents need may arise from the applicant’s profile and may take some more additional time.
How much does the visa cost?
How long is the Singapore eVisa valid for Saudi Citizens?
Singapore evisa for Saudi citizens is a multiple entry permit valid for 2 years. This means You can enter Singapore anytime within 2 years from the date of the eVisa issue.
How long can Saudi citizens stay in Singapore with eVisa?
Once you get the eVisa approval, You can stay in Singapore for 30 consecutive days at a time from the date of entry. Please note that You cannot exceed your stay limit as it’s a punishable act in Singapore.