Singapore Visa Requirements and Fees
Details about the Singapore eVisa, eligible countries and fees
Who Needs A Singapore Visa?
Depending on your nationality, you may need a visa to enter Singapore. If you’re a citizen of a Commonwealth country, the United States, or any European Union member state, you can enter Singapore for up to 90 days without a visa.
Citizens of other countries will need to apply for a visa before arrival. The most common type of visa is the tourist visa, which allows visitors to stay in Singapore for up to 29 days.
There are various ways to get a Singapore tourist visa, but the most convenient and easy way is to apply online for Singapore eVisa. You can submit your eVisa application in just 5 minutes to get it approved within 48 to 72 hours.
*Depending on your nationality and the package you choose.
The Singapore eVisa is an electronic visa that allows travelers from eligible countries to enter Singapore for tourism or business purposes. The eVisa is valid for single, double or multiple entries into Singapore, and you are allowed to stay up to 29 days.
Singapore eVisa Eligible Countries
Select Your Passport or Travel Document Issuing Country
Singapore eVisa Requirements
- To apply for a Singapore eVisa, you must have a valid passport from an eligible country. You will also need a credit/debit card to pay the visa fee and an email address to receive your eVisa.
- Once you have the required documents and information, you can begin the application process by filling out the Singapore eVisa online application form. The form will ask for personal details, as well as your travel plans and contact information.
- You may be asked for additional documents depending on your nationality, profile, and purpose of travel.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will need to pay the visa fee and wait for your confirmation email. Once your application has been approved, you can print out your eVisa and use it to enter Singapore.
- Please note that the eVisa is only valid for tourism or business purposes and does not allow you to work in Singapore.
Singapore visa requires countries to have their own requirements for traveling to Singapore. Click on your flag to check the documents you must submit with your eVisa application. You will also find the visa fees for your application on that page.
Do I Need a Singapore Arrival Card?
All visitors to Singapore must complete an SG Arrival Card before entering the country. SG Arrival Card is an online application that must be filled out in English. The arrival card requires basic information about the traveler, such as name, passport number, and country of citizenship. In addition, visitors will need to state the purpose of their visit and provide an emergency contact in Singapore. Please note that all visitor information collected on the arrival card will be kept confidential by the Singapore government and Arrival card authorities.