Singapore Visa for Turkmenistan: Requirements and fees
Singapore Visa for Turkmenians is a great way to save time and hassle when traveling to Singapore. Applying online is easy, and you’ll receive your visa within a few days. You can use your Visa to travel to Singapore for business or pleasure.
Singapore Online Visa Benefits for Turkmenians
Turkmenistan Citizens can apply for a Singapore visa online in the two packages below
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Citizens of Turkmenistan
- You must be a citizen or passport holder of Turkmenistan.
- You must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining validity.
- You must also upload a scanned copy of your passport’s bio page.
- See the passport example here.
- Your passport must have at least one blank page for stamping.
- In the case of a Child, A separate visa must be issued whether the child has a passport or is endorsed in a parent’s passport.
- In case of that, parents must specify their passport number and attach a copy of the passport page where the child’s details are given.
- Singapore Visa photo requirements: One recent passport-size colored photograph (Upload it while submitting the Singapore Visa application form, which meets the following requirements:
- Recent indicates, Image must have been taken within the last three months.
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white background with a matte or semi-matte finish.
- The image must show the entire face without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features).
- See the Photo example here.
- Turkmenians are required to attach inbound/outbound tickets as a requirement of a Singapore Visa.
- Turkmenians must attach a Hotel Booking receipt which is three (03) stars above the minimum. Airbnb is not accepted. In case of staying at a Friend’s or relative’s place, the Applicant must need to provide the person’s visa in Singapore and any utility bill under their name.
Additional Documents that may require
This additional document may require for some applicants. We will contact you for additional documents if required.
- Financial proof (Bank statements) to have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Singapore.
- If the applicant is a student, then a student ID card. In the case of an employee, an employment letter stating the date of commencement, designation, and salary/month.
- In the case of a couple’s application, marriage certificate, and spouse’s passports copy.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Turkmenians
Generally, In average processing time, it takes 3-4 working days to get a Singapore Visa. Turkmen can also apply for express processing, where they can get the Visa within 48 hours. However, Additional documents may require some extended time to verify and process the application. Turkmenians are advised to apply for their visas at least three (3) weeks before their intended travel date.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirments for Turkmenians
The Singaporean government has announced that Turkmenian children born after 2010 are exempt from COVID-19 border measures.
However, If a Turkmenian is born between 2009 and before, it’s possible to enter Singapore without testing or quarantine as long as your vaccinations are up-to-date.
Currently accepted vaccines are,
- One dose of CanSinoBIO/Convidecia or Janssen/J&J vaccine; OR
- Two doses of AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Moderna/Spikevax, or Covishield vaccine administered at least 24 days apart; OR
- Two doses of Novavax/Covovax/Nuvaxovid, Pfizer/BioNTech/COMIRNATY, or Sinopharm vaccine, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Two doses of the Sinovac vaccine are administered 13 days apart; OR
- A mixture of any two doses of vaccines listed in points 1-4, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Any of the vaccination combinations listed in points 1-5 and subsequently recovered from COVID-19; OR
- At least one dose of any WHO EUL approved vaccines listed in points 1-4, taken at least 28 days after a COVID-19 positive diagnosis
The following vaccination proofs are accepted if they contain personal identification details that match the Turkmenian passport,
- Digital vaccination app that clearly states the vaccination doses taken or,
- A hard copy of the vaccination certificate issued by the Turkmenistan govt.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Requirments for Turkmenians
- If any Turkmenistan citizen has visited any country/region in Africa or Latin America identified by the WHO to be at risk of Yellow Fever transmission within six (06) days before arriving in Singapore, then a vaccine certificate must be produced.
- If not, then 6-day quarantine on arrival is necessary to protect everyone’s health in Singapore.
Arrival in Singapore
- Turkmenians are not allowed to bring in any items that could jeopardize the safety of others or themselves. This includes weapons, drugs, or any prohibited items by the Singapore immigration authority.
- You must have enough cash and proof of onward travel (tickets). Ensure your visit pass validity does not exceed the duration specified on its card!
- Turkmenians on travel Visa is not allowed to engage in business or professional employment when they enter Singapore. Overstaying is also a punishable offense for these visitors and must be avoided at all costs!
- Singapore government’s domestic measures to control COVID-19 are still in place, including wearing masks, recovery protocols, and The Trace Together app. Turkmenians are required to follow these protocols starting from arrival to departure.
Do Turkmenistan Citizens need Singapore Arrival Card?
The Singapore Arrival Card for Turkmenistan is a mandatory document that must be completed and submitted by all passengers upon arrival in Singapore. The card asks for basic health information and travel details. The card also serves as an entry permit into Singapore and must be presented to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officer on duty when clearing immigration.
How Long Turkmenians Can Stay in Singapore?
With an approved Visa, Turkmenistan citizens can enter Singapore for up to 30 days from the entry date. It's a Single-entry visa that can be extendable for another 30 days, which will take 1-2 working days to get approval. After the extended period, Turkmenians must leave Singapore on or before the expiry date.
Do Turkmenians need a visa to enter Singapore?
How to Get A Singapore Visa For Turkmens?
Currently, there is no Singaporean embassy in Turkmenistan, so it's wise to apply for an electronic visa. The good news is that the online application process is relatively simple and straightforward compared to going nearest Singapore embassy in other countries.
Make sure you have all the required documents and information before you start. Once you have everything in order, just follow the instructions on the website, and you should be able to get your visa in no time.
Is Singapore Visa free for Turkmenistan Citizens?
As a Turkemians, you need to apply for a Singapore visa online/eVisa which comes at a cost. The regular processing fee is $80, which takes around 3-4 working days. The express processing fee is $130, which grants you a visa within two working days. (Exclude Weekends, Public holides, and the day of submission) However, eVisa processing time also depends on the applicant’s profile and additional requirements on demand.
How to check the Singapore visa status for Turkmenians?
Once you apply for Singapore Visa, You will get an account with us where you can log in with your username and password. Once logged in, You will see your applied visa details and status from time to time.
When should you apply for your eVisa?
You should apply for your Singapore visa three (3) weeks before your scheduled arrival in Singapore. Singapore Visas are single-entry visas valid for up to 30 days from the date of issue. You can use your eVisa to enter Singapore by air, land, or sea.