Singapore Visa for Uzbekistan Citizens
Apply for Singapore eVisa from Uzbekistan
Travelers from Uzbekistan can easily visit Singapore with the help of the Singapore eVisa. You can apply for it online and get it in as little as two* working days.
Applying online is quicker and easier. If you have all the necessary papers, it can take as short as 5 minutes. Once your visa gets approved, it will be sent to you through email. You don’t have to go to the Singapore embassy or consulate in person.
When you have a Singapore tourist visa, you can stay in Singapore for up to 30 days. It doesn’t matter if you’re going for business or for fun.
*If you choose Express Processing, you’ll get your visa in only two business days. Regular processing takes four business days. Remember, this time doesn’t include holidays, weekends, or the day you applied.
Benefits of Online Singapore Visa for Uzbekistan Citizens
Complete the online application process which takes only a few minutes to submit
In just two working days, your visa could be ready
Track Your Visa
When you apply for a Singapore Visa, you’ll get an account with us. You can track your visa from the account and get to know the updates
Get it in Your Email
Get your visa in your email instantly upon approval. You can print it and you’re all set to travel
Packages of Singapore eVisa for Uzbekistan Tourists
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Uzbekistan Citizens
- You must have a valid Uzbekistani passport.
- Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your intended arrival date in Singapore.
- When you apply, make sure to upload a Digital copy of your passport’s main page. You can look at the passport example to see how.
- If a child wants to go to Singapore too, they need their own visa. It doesn’t matter if the child has their own passport or if they’re on their parent’s passport.
- In these cases, parents need to give their passport number and include a copy of the passport page with the kid’s information.
- You have to attach a current passport-sized color photo to your application form.
- The photo should have been taken in the last three (3) months from when you applied.
- Make sure the background behind you in the photo is white.
- In the picture, your entire face should be easy to see, and don’t wear anything on your head unless it’s for religious reasons. Even then, it shouldn’t cover your face.
- You can look at the provided photo examples to see.
- Travel Tickets: You need to submit your travel inbound and outbound tickets while applying for the online application. If you don’t have them, we can help you get them.
- Hotel Booking: You also need a confirmed hotel booking for your Singapore visa application. If you don’t have one, we can help with that too.
- SG Arrival Card: Once you get your visa approval, you must fill out an SG Card. Everyone needs this card, no matter where you’re from. You have to show it along with your eVisa when you come to Singapore.
Additional Requirements of Singapore eVisa for Uzbekistan Citizens
In some cases, immigration may ask for additional documents from you, depending on your application profile. If we need extra papers, we’ll talk to you directly. We’ll tell you what to do and help you with the steps.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Uzbekistan Citizens
It usually takes around 3 to 4 business days to process your application (excluding the day you send it, weekends, and holidays).
To avoid delays, make sure you have all the papers you need and some extra time.
If you need it quickly, you can choose express delivery. This way, you can get your Singapore Visa in just 2 working days (excluding the day you apply, weekends, and holidays).
We suggest applying for your visa at least three (3) weeks before you plan to arrive in Singapore.
Do I need a visa for Singapore?
Yes, Uzbekistani citizens need to get a Singapore visa to enter the country.
How to apply for a Singapore visa?
You can apply for Singapore eVisa which is the fastest and easiest way.
Is it hard to get a tourist visa for Singapore?
No, If you have the requirements ready, you can be confident to get the Singapore tourist visa.
How long does it take to get a Singapore eVisa?
It depends on the processing type you choose. For Uzbekistani citizens, the processing time range is 2 to 4 days depending on regular or express processing.
How much does it cost to get Singapore e-Visa?
The Singapore eVisa cost also depends on the processing urgency you choose. To know the latest processing fees, we recommend you to visit this page regularly.
How long is the Singapore e-Visa valid?
The Singapore eVisa is valid for 90 days after the date of issue. You must come to Singapore during these 90 days. Once you're here, you can stay for 30 days from the day you arrive using your eVisa.
Why was my Singapore visa got rejected?
If your visa application is not approved, the Singapore immigration authorities won't explain why it was denied. But you can choose to apply once more if you wish.