Singapore Visa Fees and Requirements for Uzbekistan
Uzbekistani Citizens can apply for Singapore visa online in two packages below
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Citizens of Uzbekistan
The Following requirements for Singapore Visa must be fulfilled when you apply online with us.
- Each applicant must submit the Singapore online Visa Application.
- Each applicant needs to upload the scanned copy of the bio page of a valid passport while submitting a Singapore online Visa application.
- Passport validity must need to be a period of 6months at the time of entry to Singapore.
- A blank page within the passport is required for the Stamp.
- See Passport example here.
- In the case of Child, A separate visa must be issued whether the child has a passport or endorsed in a parent’s passport.
- In case of that, parents must need to specify their passport number and attach a copy of the passport page where the child’s details are given.
- Singapore Visa photo requirements: One recent passport-size colored photograph (Upload it while submitting the Singapore Visa application form, which meets the following requirements:
- Recent indicates, Image must be taken within the last 3 months.
- The photograph should be in color, must be taken against a white background with a matte or semi-matte finish.
- Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features).
- See Photo example here.
- Applicant must need to attach a Hotel Booking which is 3 stars above the minimum. Airbnb is not accepted. In case of stay at Friend’s or relatives place, Applicant must need to provide the person’s visa in Singapore and any utility bill under their name. (If not able to then Applicant needs to purchase at-least a city tour to support of being an Authentic tourist.)
- Applicant must need to attach inbound/outbound tickets as a requirement of Singapore Visa. (If not able to then Applicant needs to purchase at-least a city tour to support of being an Authentic tourist.
In recent times, due to the increasing rate of illegal activities by female tourists aged up to 45 in singapore, the authority has strictly prohibited the applications from unmarried or unemployed females. Only the female applicants who are married in the above-mentioned ages can apply for the evisa by providing the documents of proof and a letter of employment confirming the salary, occupation and a required banking statement.
The above-mentioned requirements for Singapore visa are must be needed in accordance to get the acceptance of Singapore visa. Any error or absence of any documents shall cancel the application immediately.
*SingaporeVisaonline.sg has the right to reject any application and the reason may not be disclosed.
(!) Visa Fees inclusive all Government, File processing, Submission fees.
(!) Please note that Singapore is no longer giving a sticker visa to any country. Instead, they are issuing Singapore evisa or Electronic Visa that you only need to print out the hard copy and present at the Immigration.