Singapore Visa for Jordanian Citizens
Apply Singapore Visa Online from Jordan
People from Jordan can easily visit Singapore by using the Singapore eVisa. All it takes is applying online, and within as little as two* working days, it could be in your hands.
The beauty of applying online lies in its speed and simplicity. With all the right documents, the process can be completed in just about 5 minutes. Once your application gets approval, it’ll be sent right to your email inbox. No need to make a trip to the Singapore embassy or consulate in person.
Once you’ve got your Singapore tourist visa, you’re free to enjoy up to 30 days in Singapore. The best part is, whether you’re heading there for business matters or just plain fun, the duration remains the same.
*In express processing option, Your visa could be in your hands in just 2 business days. But if you are taking the normal visa processing, it might take around 3 to 4 business days. Please remember, that this timeframe doesn’t include holidays, weekends, or the day you actually applied.
4 Key Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Jordanian Citizens
It’s easy to apply online, the whole application process takes just a few minutes to finish.
You can have your visa ready in just a few working days while sitting at your home.
Track Your Visa
Once you’ve applied for a Singapore visa, you’ll have your own account with us. You can watch over the progress of your visa and see all the updates.
Visa Delivered to Your Email
As soon as your visa is approved, we’ll send it to your email. You can print it out, and you’re good to go on your trip.
Pricing of Singapore Visa for Jordanian Tourists
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Jordanian Citizens
- You need to have a Jordanian passport.
- Your passport should stay valid for at least six months after you plan to arrive in Singapore.
- When you apply, remember to upload a digital copy of the main page of your passport. You can check the scanned passport example to see how it should look.
- If a child wants to go to Singapore too, they must have their own visa. It doesn’t matter if they have their own passport or if they’re on their parent’s passport.
- In these situations, parents need to share their passport number and give a copy of the passport page with the child’s details.
- You need to upload a new passport-sized color photo on your application form.
- The photo should be taken within the last three (3) months from when you applied.
- Make sure the background behind you in the photo is white.
- In the picture, your whole face should be visible, and don’t put anything on your head unless it’s for religious reasons. Even then, it shouldn’t cover your face.
- You can check the photo examples we’ve given to see how it’s done.
- Travel Tickets: When you apply online, you must upload your flight tickets for going to and leaving Singapore. If you don’t have them, we can assist you in getting them.
- Hotel Booking: You also need to have a hotel booking in Singapore that is confirmed when you apply. Airbnb booking is also accepted. If you don’t have one, we can help you with that too.
- SG Arrival Card: Once your visa is approved, you need to complete the Singapore Arrival Card. Everyone needs to do this, no matter where they’re from. When you come to Singapore, you must show this card along with your eVisa.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Jordanian Citizens,
Sometimes, immigration might need more papers from you, depending on your application. If we need extra documents, we’ll contact you. We’ll explain what you need to do and assist you with the steps.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Jordanian Citizens
Usually, it takes about 9 to 12 business days to work on your application (excluding the day you send it, weekends, and holidays).
To prevent any delays, make sure you have all the documents you need and some spare time.
We recommend applying for your visa at least three (3) weeks before you want to come to Singapore.
Dear Travelers, To visit Singapore, travelers may be required to provide proof of yellow fever vaccination, depending on their travel history. The yellow fever vaccination requirement applies to individuals who have visited or transited through countries where yellow fever is prevalent WHO has identified Africa and Latin America as regions at risk for Yellow Fever, so if you’re visiting any of these countries within six (6) days before arriving in Singapore, then it’s mandatory to provide a vaccine certificate. If …
Great news for Travelers around the world! As per ICA Singapore, All COVID-19 related border measures have been lifted from 13 February 2023. There are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore from 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status or traveller profile. However, it’s important to stay updated with the latest information because things can change quickly. We recommend keeping an eye on this page for any updates or changes regarding Covid-19 vaccination requirements to Singapore. …
Do Jordanians need a visa to Singapore?
The answer is yes, people from Jordan must get a Singapore visa before they can come into the country.
How to apply visa for Singapore?
You can apply for the Singapore eVisa, which is the quickest and simplest way to get a Singapore tourist visa. Just click on the “Apply now” button to get the online application form.
How much is a Singapore visa?
The cost of the Singapore eVisa changes based on the processing type you choose. To find out the most up-to-date fees, we suggest you check this page often.
How long does it take to get a Singapore eVisa?
Singapore eVisa processing time varies according to the processing option you pick. For Jordanians, it usually takes between 9 to 12 days, depending on whether you choose regular or express processing.
What is the validity of the Singapore eVisa?
The Singapore eVisa stays valid for 90 days from when it's given to you. You need to arrive in Singapore within these 90 days. After you come here, you can stay for 30 days starting from the day you arrive.
Can I re-apply if my Singapore visa is rejected?
Absolutely, you can apply for a Singapore visa again. However, it's important to ensure you meet all the needed conditions and carefully review your documents to prevent any problems.
Can I overstay in Singapore after visa expiration?
If you stay in Singapore longer than allowed, you will break the country's immigration rules, and that's a serious problem. If you overstay, you could get fined, banned, put in custody, sent back to your home country, or even banned from coming back.