Before you apply for Singapore Visa, Get to know few things first
What is Singapore e-Visa?
Who is eligible to be issued e-visa?
When and how do I check on the visa application status?
I provided my email address but I did not receive any email notification, what should I do?
Do I have to print the approved e-Visa to travel into Singapore?
What is the singapore visa photo requirements?
A digital photograph of the applicant has to be submitted via our online application portal as part of the visa application process.
- The photograph should be a recent passport-size colour photograph taken within the last 3 months.
- The photograph must be taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
- The photograph must show the full face of the applicant without the headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features).
- The online photograph submitted must be of jpeg, jpg or png format, with a file size not more than 2 MB
- Failure to meet the requirements can result in delay or rejection of your visa application.
With the approved e-Visa, do I still need to collect the physical visa sticker from ICA?
With the approved Singapore e-Visa, there is no need to collect a physical visa sticker from the ICA Building.
Is my Visa fees refundable if I get denied from Singapore Visa?
All Visa Fees are non-refundable. There will be No refund if your visa got rejected by ICA. This is the Singapore immigration and checkpoint authority Policy.
How long is the validity of the Singapore Travel Visa?
Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and a subject matter to get approval. Applicants who are applying for the visa via online are advised to submit the application about 30 days prior to the intended arrival into Singapore so that the visa validity will be sufficient for the visit.
How long can I stay in Singapore with a valid e-Visa?
A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
A holder of a valid Singapore visa who is found suitable for entry into Singapore will be issued with an immigration pass to enter and remain in Singapore. You are advised to check your passport for the arrival visit pass endorsement when in Singapore and take note of the period of stay granted before leaving the checkpoint. The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.