Singapore Visa for Kazakhstan Citizens
Apply for Visa to Singapore from Kazakhstan
Singapore visa for Kazakhstan citizens are now easier than before, you can apply online and receive your Singapore visa in less than two to three* working days if you choose the express processing package.
The online application process is quick, easy, and only takes 5 minutes if you have all the documents in your hand. You will get your eVisa via email without visiting any Singapore embassy or consulate.
You can now apply for a Singapore eVisa for single entry, double entry, or multiple entries using our Premium and Standard processing options.
With the Singapore Visa online, you can stay up to 29 days in Singapore for Business or tourism purposes.
*If you decide to go for premium Processing, you can get your visa within two to three business days. But if you choose the standard processing, it takes about five to six business days. Remember that this doesn’t count holidays, weekends, or the day you applied.
Benefits of Singapore Visa Online for Kazakhstan Citizens
Easy and convenient
The online visa application is relatively easy and simple for Kazakh citizens. You can apply it from your smartphone or laptop. Just fill out the form, upload the required documents, and make payments.
Track your application
You can easily track the status of your visa application from your account. You will also receive an email notification about the visa approval on your email.
Singapore online visa system is faster than traditional paper-based methods. Once you submit your application online, it can be processed promptly, and you can receive your visa more quickly.
Secure and Reliable
With Singapore Visa Online, your personal information is protected, and online transactions are conducted securely.
Singapore Visa Packages for Kazakhstan
Premium Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Premium Processing (Double Entry Visa)
Premium Processing (Multiple Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Double Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Multiple Entry Visa)
All Packages are eligible for
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Kazakhstan Citizens
- You must be a Kazakhstan citizen with a valid passport.
- You are required to upload a digital copy of your passport’s information page.
- The passport must have at least six (6) months of validity till the date of arrival in Singapore.
- The passport must have at least one blank page for stamping.
- Please see the passport example here.
- If you are traveling with a child or minor, you must apply for their visa separately.
- Kazakhstan nationals must upload a recent passport-size colored photograph in the application form
- A recent photograph means the photo must be taken within three (3) months from the date of application.
- The photograph must be colored with no distracting backgrounds or objects such as cars, buildings or people, etc.
- The photograph must show the total facial features and must not have any headgear. (if the headgear worn is for religious purposes, it must not block any facial features at all)
- Please see the photo example here.
- Kazakhstan applicants are required to provide inbound/outbound travel tickets as a requirement for Singapore visa.
- You must also provide a Singapore hotel booking receipt while submitting the visa application. If you don’t have it ready, then we can help you to arrange it.
- Also, you must apply for SG Arrival Card before arriving in Singapore.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Kazakhstan Citizens
Kazakh nationals may be required to provide additional documents depending on individual circumstances. We’ll get in touch with you to discuss any additional documents needed. Documents can be,
- Proof of funds (bank statements) to ensure you have enough cash for your stay in Singapore.
- If the applicant is a job holder, then an employment letter stating the date of commencement, designation, and salary may need to be provided
- If the applicant is a student, an ID card may need to be provided.
- In case of couple applications, a marriage certificate and the spouse’s passport must be submitted.
Processing Time of Singapore Visa for Kazakhstan Citizens
In general, the average processing time for Kazakh citizens is 5-6 days (Excluding the date of submission, weekends, and Public holidays). With the correct paperwork in hand and some extra time on your side, you’ll be able to avoid any delays.
If you choose Premium processing, you can receive your Singapore visa in 2 to 3 working days (Excluding the date of submission, weekends, and Public holidays).
It is recommended that you apply for your visa at least one (1) week prior to your planned arrival date in Singapore.
Can I get a tourist Visa to Singapore now?
Yes, as a Kazakh citizen, you are eligible to apply for a Singapore visa.
How to apply for singapore Visa from Kazakhstan?
You can apply for Singapore visa from Kazakhstan. All you require is to submit an online application form along with a few required documents. In a couple of days, you will get your Singapore eVisa via email.
What documents do Kazakhstan citizens need for a Singapore Visa?
The basic documents are,
- Your valid passport.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- Air tickets and hotel booking confirmations.
How much does Singapore Visa cost from Kazakhstan?
Singapore eVisa prices may vary based on the processing type you select. We advise you to check this page regularly, as we will update the price here as soon as possible.
How long can I stay in Singapore as a tourist?
Kazakhstan citizens can stay in Singapore with a tourist visa for a maximum period of 29 days.
Why my Singapore Visa got rejected?
There can be various reasons why a Singapore visa is rejected. Some common factors are incomplete or incorrect application details, insufficient supporting documents, failure to meet eligibility criteria, providing false information, or having a previous record of visa violations.
How long does it take to process Singapore Visa?
For Kazakh citizens, the standard processing option for a Singapore visa takes approximately 5 to 6 working days, and the premium processing takes 2 to 3 working days. Please note that all processing times are excluded on the day of submission, weekends, and any Singapore public holidays.
Is Singapore Visa stamped on passport?
No, there's no need for visa stamping on your passport. Singapore eVisa will be delivered to you via email. All you require is to print the eVisa and show it to the immigration during arrival.
How long is Singapore Visa validity?
The Singapore visa will be valid for 63 days from the date of issue. You have to arrive in Singapore within these 63 days, and on the day you arrive in Singapore, you can stay 29 days from the arrival date with your eVisa.
Can Kazakhstan citizens work with a Singapore Visa online?
The answer is No; Singapore eVisa is a tourist visa that does not permit travelers to engage in any form of employment or work in Singapore.
To legally work in Singapore, Kazakhstan citizens should obtain the appropriate work visa.