Singapore Visa for Kosovo Citizens
Apply for Singapore eVisa from Kosovo
Visiting Singapore for a vacation or business trip can feel daunting for someone from Kosovo. Going to the embassy, filling out visa forms, and following rules can be new experiences for foreigners.
Luckily, as a Kosovan citizen, you can apply for a Singapore visa online. The visa application form takes only 5 minutes to fill out with minimal requirements and you can get the Singapore visa in just 6 to 8* working days!
What is more exciting is that the Singapore Visa for Kosovo Citizens can be acquired within just two simple steps:
- You submit your application and make the visa fee payment
- Your visa gets processed and delivered to your email
After that, you can get on your flight and spend your 29 days in Singapore exploring the wonders. The limit of stay is the same for both business and tourist purposes.
Now, you can apply for a Singapore eVisa for single entry or double entries using our Premium and Standard processing services.
*If you choose Premium processing, you’ll get your visa in just 6 to 8 business days. If you go for Standard processing, it’ll take around 10 to 12 business days. But remember, these time frames don’t include holidays, weekends, or the day you applied for the visa.
Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Kosovo Citizens
With the required documents and travel details, you can easily apply online for your visa within 5 minutes.
Your visa starts processing by our visa experts shortly after you submit your application.
Track Your Visa
When you submit your visa application, you get an account with us. This account allows you to see the visa progress.
Visa Delivered to Your Email
After your visa gets approved, we send it to your email inbox. You have to print it and start your journey to Singapore.
Singapore eVisa Fee for Kosovo Tourists
Premium Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Premium Processing (Double Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Double Entry Visa)
All Packages are eligible for
Singapore Visa Requirements for Kosovo Citizens
- You should have your valid Kosovan passport.
- Your passport should have at least six (6) months of validity from your date of arrival in Singapore.
- You have to upload a digital copy of your passport’s main page while applying.
- Children traveling to Singapore must apply for their individual visas.
- You must upload a recently taken (within the last 3 months) passport-size photo with your application form.
- Your photo should be in color and with a white background.
- Your face should be visible from all sides. You can cover your head for religious reasons, but your face should be visible.
- Flight tickets: Your flight ticket booking is mandatory for the Singapore visa application. You need both the inbound and outbound ticket booking to fill out the application form. We can assist you if you haven’t booked your flight yet. Just mention that while filling out the application form.
- Hotel Booking: The visa application also requires your hotel booking. You must provide your hotel booking information while completing your visa application form. If you are unsure or haven’t booked any of them, we can help you with the booking.
- SG Arrival Card: After your visa gets approved, you will need to complete the SG Arrival Card. It is a mandatory requirement to show both the visa and the SG Arrival Card at the immigration checkpoint to get entry.
The ICA requires additional documents and information from time to time to process the visa. If this is the case, we will contact you to guide you with the required documents and information.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Kosovo Citizens
We recommend applying at least 2 weeks before your desired travel date. This way, you can avoid any inconvenience. Also, ensure all your information and documents are in order before applying for the visa.
With Premium processing, you can get your Singapore eVisa in just 6 to 8 working days. In Standard processing, the visa application takes about 10 to 12 working days to process (excluding the day you send it, weekends, and holidays).
Do Kosovo citizens need visa to visit Singapore?
Yes, Kosovo citizens need a visa to visit Singapore. The Singapore visa application process is simple and you can apply for it online.
How to apply Singapore visa online?
You can apply for a Singapore visa online by clicking the “Apply now'' button above. The requirements and application process are simple. It only takes 5 minutes to complete and submit.
How long does it take to get a Singapore eVisa?
Premium Visa takes 6-8 working days to process. The Standard Visa takes 10-12 working days to process. When the eVisa gets approved, we send it to your email.
Can I get visa on arrival in Singapore?
The answer is no, you cannot get a visa on arrival in Singapore. You will have to apply for a Singapore eVisa before you come to Singapore.
Do we need to submit passport for Singapore visa?
No, you do not need to submit your passport. Only uploading a digital copy of your passport is enough to apply for a Singapore visa.
Who needs Singapore arrival card?
Any tourist who is traveling to Singapore must have an arrival card. If you are transiting through Singapore and don't want to get out of the airport, you do not need an SG Arrival Card.
What is the difference between Singapore visa and arrival card?
Singapore visa and SG Arrival Card are two different things. The visa allows you to enter Singapore and the SG Arrival Card holds your health declaration. Both of them are required for Kosovo nationalities to enter Singapore.
What happens if you don't have Singapore arrival card?
The Singapore Arrival Card is a mandatory document that contains your health declaration. If you only have a Singapore visa and not the SG Arrival Card, you will have to fill out the SV Arrival card at the airport before immigration.
How long does it take to get SG arrival card?
You can get an SG Arrival Card almost instantly, but there are some restrictions on getting it. You must proceed with it within 3 days of your arrival date. If you submit the SG Arrival Card with us, we will process it on time for you.
How long can I stay in Singapore without a visa?
You cannot stay in Singapore without a visa. You have to leave the country once your visa has expired. If you wish to extend your stay, you have to apply for a new visa. The visa application is online and only takes a few minutes.
Is travel insurance mandatory for Singapore?
No, travel insurance is not mandatory to visit Singapore.
How long can I stay in Singapore as a tourist?
You can stay for 29 days in Singapore as a tourist. After that, you will have to exit the country.
Can I extend my visa in Singapore?
Yes, you can extend your visa in Singapore. If you want to extend your stay, you will have to apply for your visa extension. We can assist you with the visa extension process.