Singapore Visa for Libyan Citizens
Apply for Singapore eVisa from Libya
Applying a Singapore visa for Libyan citizen is easier now, as they can apply online. Once approved, eVisa will be sent to you by email.
Applying online is faster and simpler. If you have all the right papers, it takes only 5 minutes to complete the online visa application form. You don’t need to go to the Singapore embassy or consulate in person.
With a Singapore tourist visa or eVisa, Libyans are allowed to stay in Singapore for up to 30 days.
Benefits of Online Singapore Visa for Libyan Citizens
Follow the easy online application process, which only takes a short time to finish.
Within just a few working days, your visa will get approved.
Track Your Visa
When you apply for a Singapore visa, we’ll give you an account. You can use this account to track your visa and find out about any updates.
Receive it in Your Email
As soon as your visa is approved, you’ll receive it in your email right away. You can print it out and you’re ready to start your journey.
Pricing of Singapore eVisa for Libyan Citizens
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Libyan Citizens
- You need to have a valid Libyan passport.
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least six more months from your intended arrival date in Singapore.
- You need to upload a digital copy of the main page of your passport. You can check the passport example to see how.
- If a child wants to go to Singapore, they need their own visa. It doesn’t matter if the child has their own passport or if they’re on their parent’s passport.
- In these situations, parents need to provide their passport number and include a copy of the passport page with the child’s details.
- You need to upload a recent passport-sized color photo to your application form.
- The picture should have been taken in the last three (3) months from when you applied.
- Check that the background behind you in the photo is white.
- In the picture, your whole face should be visible, and don’t wear anything on your head except if it’s for religious reasons. Even then, it should not cover your face.
- You can check the photo examples given to see how it should look.
- Travel Tickets: You need to provide your inbound and outbound air travel tickets while applying for the eVisa. If you don’t have them yet, we can assist you in getting them.
- Hotel Booking: You also need to have a confirmed hotel booking or Airbnb booking for your Singapore visa application. If you haven’t booked one yet, we can help you with that too.
- If you are staying with friends or relatives, then you must provide their Singapore visa (If foreigner) or ID card/passport copy (If local) along with a utility bill copy under their name.
- SG Arrival Card: After you receive your eVisa, you have to fill out an SG Arrival Card. This card is needed by everyone, no matter where you’re from. You have to show it along with your eVisa when you arrive in Singapore.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Libyan Citizens,
Sometimes, immigration might want more documents from you, depending on your application. If we need extra papers, we’ll contact you for what you need to do. We’ll guide you through the process.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Libyan Citizens
Usually, it takes about 9-12 working days to process the visa application for people from Libya (excluding the day you applied, weekends, and holidays). However, it may take less time or takes a few more based on the immigration waiting cues and any additional requirements.
If you’re from Libya, we suggest applying for the Singapore visa at least three (3) weeks before your intended travel to make sure there are no delays.
Dear Travelers, To visit Singapore, travelers may be required to provide proof of yellow fever vaccination, depending on their travel history. The yellow fever vaccination requirement applies to individuals who have visited or transited through countries where yellow fever is prevalent WHO has identified Africa and Latin America as regions at risk for Yellow Fever, so if you’re visiting any of these countries within six (6) days before arriving in Singapore, then it’s mandatory to provide a vaccine certificate. If …
Great news for Travelers around the world! As per ICA Singapore, All COVID-19 related border measures have been lifted from 13 February 2023. There are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore from 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status or traveller profile. However, it’s important to stay updated with the latest information because things can change quickly. We recommend keeping an eye on this page for any updates or changes regarding Covid-19 vaccination requirements to Singapore. …
Do I need a visa for Singapore?
Yes, Libyan citizens need to get a Singapore visa to enter the country.
How to apply for a Singapore visa?
People from Libya can apply for the Singapore eVisa, which is the quickest method to get the Singapore Visa.
How long does it take to get a Singapore eVisa?
For Libyan nationals, it takes around 9-12 working days to process the visa application. (excluding the day you applied, weekends, and holidays). However, you may get the visa earlier.
How much does it cost to get Singapore eVisa?
The cost of the Singapore eVisa can change based on how it's processed and any updates in immigration rules. To know the latest fees, we recommend checking this page often.
What documents do I need to visit Singapore?
The general requirements are,
- A valid Libyan passport
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Air tickets, hotel booking, and a few travel details.
Can I travel to Singapore without a hotel booking?
Before you can apply for an eVisa Singapore, you need to have a confirmed hotel booking. If you don't have one, we can help you arrange it.
How long I can stay in Singapore with eVisa?
The Singapore eVisa allows citizens of Libya to stay continuously for a period of 30 days from their date of entry into Singapore.
My Singapore visa is rejected, can I re-apply?
Sure, you can apply for a Singapore visa again. But it's a good idea to make sure you meet all the requirements and check your documents carefully to avoid any issues.
Can I extend my visa to Singapore?
Certainly, there is an opportunity to extend your visa. It's important to note that you must apply for an extension before your existing Singapore visa expires. Kindly get in touch with us, and we will provide you with guidance on the necessary procedures.