Singapore Visa for Ukrainian - Apply for Tourist Visa
Visa to Singapore for Ukrainian Citizens
Are you excited to visit Singapore with your Ukrainian passport? Well, good news for you, as Singapore visa for Ukrainian citizens are now available online and you can easily apply from home!
The application process is really simple and quick. You can complete it online in just a few minutes from your smartphone or laptop. You don’t need to go to a Singapore Embassy or consulate in person.
Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive your Singapore visa within just a few days. With this visa, you can stay in Singapore for up to 30 days for either business or tourism.
Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Ukrainian Citizens
No Embassy/Consulate Presence
Ukrainian citizens can apply for a Singapore visa, which is entirely online with no embassy/consulate presence at all.
Fast and Convenient
The online application procedure makes it faster and easier than any other visa. Once accepted, the visa will be delivered to your email.
Track Visa Online
Once you apply for a Singapore visa, you will receive an account with us. You can check your visa status from your account.
With a few minimum requirements, such as your passport, photo, art ticket, and hotel bookings, you can apply for your Singapore visa online.
Ukrainians can apply for a Singapore Visa in the following packages
Singapore Visa Requirements for Ukrainian Citizens
- As a Ukrainian Citizen, you are required to have a valid Ukrainian passport which must meet the requirements,
- Your passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of application.
- There should be at least one blank page for stamping
- You are required to upload the passport’s information page (Digital copy) while filling out the application form
- See the passport example here
- If you are traveling with a child/minor, you need to apply for their visa separately. This applies whether the child or minor has their own passport or if they are included in their parent’s passport.
- If the child/minor has no passport, then the parents are required to provide their passport details where the child/minor’s details are specified.
- You must provide a Passport size recent colored photograph while submitting the online application. The photo must meet the following requirements,
- The photo must be taken within three (3) months of the date of application
- The photograph must be colored with no distracting background, such as cars, people, or any objects.
- The photo must have a white background with a matte or semi-matte finish.
- You must not wear any headgear which may hide any facial features. Religious headgear may get accepted only if it doesn’t block any facial elements.
- See the photo example here.
- You may be required to attach inbound/outbound travel tickets while submitting the visa application.
- You are also required to provide a hotel booking receipt.
- If you are staying at any friends/relative’s place in Singapore, you must provide their ID/passport details (If Local) or Singapore Visa details (if Foreigner) along with a utility bill copy stating their name.
- In the case of Airbnb booking, Please provide the booking reference.
- As a Ukrainian, you must submit an SG Arrival Card before arriving in Singapore.
Additional Requirements for Singapore Visa
In a few cases, there might be some extra documents needed. If that’s the situation, don’t worry! Once you’ve submitted your online application with us, we’ll reach out to you and let you know which documents are required. These documents may be,
- Proof of financial stability (Can be a Bank Account statement).
- If the applicant is a job holder, then an employment letter stating the date of commencement, designation, and remuneration.
- In the case of a student applicant, a student ID card is needed.
- In the case of a couple of applicants, a marriage certificate and spouse passport is needed.
Processing Time of Singapore Visa for Ukrainians
Typically, processing a visa application takes around 3 to 4 working days (Excluding the date of submission, weekends, and Public holidays). However, we also have an express service option available for Ukrainians. With the express service, you can receive your visa within just 48 hours (Excluding date of submission, weekends, and public holidays).
However, these processing times may vary depending on what additional documents may require. You are advised to apply for a Singapore visa online at least three (3) weeks prior to your intended date of arrival.
Dear Travelers, To visit Singapore, travelers may be required to provide proof of yellow fever vaccination, depending on their travel history. The yellow fever vaccination requirement applies to individuals who have visited or transited through countries where yellow fever is prevalent WHO has identified Africa and Latin America as regions at risk for Yellow Fever, so if you’re visiting any of these countries within six (6) days before arriving in Singapore, then it’s mandatory to provide a vaccine certificate. If …
Great news for Travelers around the world! As per ICA Singapore, All COVID-19 related border measures have been lifted from 13 February 2023. There are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore from 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status or traveller profile. However, it’s important to stay updated with the latest information because things can change quickly. We recommend keeping an eye on this page for any updates or changes regarding Covid-19 vaccination requirements to Singapore. …
Do I need a visa to enter Singapore?
Yes, as a Ukrainian citizen, you need a visa to enter Singapore.
Can we apply Singapore visa online?
Yes, Ukrainian citizens can apply for a Singapore visa online. All you need to do is complete an online application form, pay visa fees, and you can get the visa in a couple of days.
How to apply for singapore visa?
The online application is very easy and takes just 5 to 10 minutes to complete. The steps are,
- Complete the online visa application form with accurate and up-to-date information. Upload any required documents, such as your passport, photograph, and travel itinerary.
- Submit your visa application and pay the visa fee.
- Once your visa is approved, It will be emailed to you.
Can I get a tourist visa to Singapore now?
Till present days, Ukrainian citizens can apply for tourist visa to Singapore. The efficient way is to apply online and get your visa faster than any other method.
How much is Singapore visa?
The visa fees may vary depending on the processing type you choose. All visa fees includes governmental and processing service fees. The Singapore eVisa fee is non-refundable.
How long is the validity of a Singapore Visa for Ukrainians?
Singapore tourist visa, also known as a eVisa, is valid for a maximum stay of 30 days for Ukrainians.
What are the requirements for the Singapore eVisa?
The basic requirements for Singapore eVisa are,
- Your up to date passport
- One passport size photograph
- Hotel and air tickets booking
- Your travel itinerary details
What is the processing time for the Singapore Visa?
Usually there are two types of processing time for Ukrainians. Regular processing which is 3-4 working days and Express processing which is 2 working days. However, it may vary depending on the additional requirements if needed. All processing times excluded the weekend and Singapore public holidays.
Do I need to have a return ticket to apply for the Singapore Visa online?
As a Ukrainian, you may require to provide air tickets booking while submitting the online visa application. If you fail to do so, don't worry! Consult with our visa experts to get assistance on air tickets booking.
What is the earliest date I can apply for my Singapore visa?
You can apply for a Singapore visa a around 2 to 3 weeks before your intended travel date.
How will I know if my Singapore visa application has been approved?
After your eVisa application has been approved, we will send the approved eVisa to your email address. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address during the visa application process. Make sure to check your email regularly, including your spam or junk folders, to ensure you receive the eVisa promptly.