Eligible Countries to Apply for the SG Arrival Card
Before you arrive in Singapore, You must complete an Electronic SG arrival card. This card collects essential information about each visitor, such as their name, nationality, and the purpose of their visit. The SG Arrival card applies to both Visa-exempt and Visa-required countries, including the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, China, Malaysia, Korea, etc.
Passport Eligibility for SG Arrive Card
To fill up SG arrival Card information, you’ll need a valid passport with at least six months of validity and one empty page for border crossing stamps.
Singapore Official Entry Points
With the SG Arrival Card, you can enjoy a single entry into Singapore through the following designated entry points,
- Singapore Changi Airport – SIN
- Woodlands checkpoint
- Tuas checkpoint
- Singapore Cruise Center
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- Changi Ferry Terminal
Things to Consider Before You Enter Singapore
The following are some of the things that SG Card Holders need to bring with them when arriving in Singapore:
- Applicant’s passport that was used for the SG Arrival Card online application form with a minimum of six (6) months validity
- Visa-required country nationals need to carry an approved Singapore visa or Online Visa
- Proof of means of subsistence, if applicable
- Confirmed return ticket, if applicable
- Immigration authorities in Singapore require that visitors have a yellow fever vaccination certificate if they are coming from an infected country.
Read our complete guide about SG arrival card here before your application.