Singapore Visa for Sudanese Citizens
Apply for your Singapore eVisa from Sudan
Make your journey to Singapore easier with the new Singapore eVisa! Although there is no Singapore embassy in Sudan, you can explore the lion country, which is now possible by applying online.
Your online visa application takes very little time to submit. With the required documents and information, you can submit the visa and get it delivered to your email in just 6 to 8* working days.
This is the fastest way to get a visa to Singapore. Moreover, the Singapore Visa for Sudanese has a 29-day stay limit. So make your journey count, be it for business or simple tourism.
Additionally, You can now apply for Singapore eVisa for single entry or double entries through our Premium and Standard processing services.
*If you choose Premium processing, you’ll receive your visa in just 6 to 8 business days. However, if you apply for Standard processing, it will take around 10 to 12 business days. Remember, these time frames don’t include holidays, weekends, or the day you applied for the visa.
Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Sudanese Citizens
A simple and quick online application process within 5 minutes.
We start your visa process shortly after you submit your visa application.
You can see the visa progress and download your visa anytime from your account with us.
Singapore eVisa comes with reasonable pricing compared to a regular visa.
When the visa is approved and ready, we deliver it to your email. You can download it and start your journey.
Our customer support is always available to guide you through the visa application process.
Pricing of Singapore Visa for Sudanese Tourists
Premium Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Premium Processing (Double Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Double Entry Visa)
All Packages are eligible for
Singapore Visa Requirements for Sudanese Citizens
- A valid Sudanese passport with six (6) months of validity from the date of arrival in Singapore.
- A digital copy of the passport’s main page has to be uploaded with your visa application.
- Children coming to Singapore with their parents are required to apply separately for the visa.
- You must upload a recently taken (not more than three months old) passport-size photograph with your visa application.
- The photo must have a white background and be in color.
- You can cover your head for religious reasons, but your face must be visible from ear to ear.
- Flight tickets: You need your flight ticket booking to apply for the Singapore eVisa. Both inbound and outbound tickets are required. If you are unsure and haven’t booked your flight yet, we can assist you with it.
- Hotel Booking: The Singapore eVisa application also requires your hotel booking. It is mandatory to provide your staying information on the application form. We can help you with it if you haven’t booked any yet.
- SG Arrival Card: After your visa approval, you must complete the Singapore Arrival Card. Both the eVisa and SG Arrival Cards are required to enter Singapore. You have to present both documents at the immigration and checkpoint.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Sudanese Citizens
Sometimes, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) requires additional documents and information to process the visa. In such cases, we will get in touch with you. We will guide you with the required documents and information on proceeding.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Sudanese Citizens
Does Sudanese need visa for Singapore?
The answer is yes. Sudanese citizens, along with foreigners from any country, will need a visa to enter Singapore. The visa application process is online and easy to apply.
Can I apply Singapore visa online?
Yes, the visa application is online for foreigners. You can apply for the visa by clicking the “Apply for Singapore Visa” button above. Proceed on to fill out the visa application form with the required documents and information.
How long Singapore visa takes?
With Premium processing, You can get your Singapore eVisa in just 6 to 8 working days. In Standard processing, the visa application takes about 10 to 12 working days to process (Both processing time excludes the day you send it, weekends, and holidays).
What documents do I need to travel to Singapore?
The documents required to travel to Singapore include a valid passport with at least six (6) months of validity, a passport-size photograph, flight ticket booking (inbound and outbound), and hotel booking. You can apply for a visa with this information. After you get your Singapore visa, you can apply for an SG Arrival Card, which is also mandatory to enter the country.
How much is a Singapore visa?
The price of a visa is mentioned in our pricing section above. Make sure you visit this page to get the updated price.
Can I get Singapore visa easily?
The answer is yes. You can easily get a Singapore visa by applying online. Make sure you have all the required documents and information in order. If you are unsure about the application process, feel free to contact us. We will assist you with the application process.
How much money is enough for Singapore trip?
The amount of money you need for Singapore depends on the kind of trip you are planning. A single person traveling to Singapore will need roughly $156 (USD) per day. This includes the cost of food, stay, and transportation. A couple traveling to Singapore on a one-week vacation will need around $2190 (USD). Keeping that in mind, you will also need to include the flight ticket and a bit of cash in hand. So, the Singapore travel cost will vary depending on your trip and the experience you want to have.
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
Singapore is a pleasant destination all year round. The tropical climate makes it rain all year round. During the month of November to July, the country sees most of the tourists. This is because the monsoon is all gone, and the climate is pleasant. You can check out the best time to visit Singapore in detail from here.