Singapore Visa for Armenians
Apply for Singapore Visa from Armenia
Singapore visa online makes it great for travelers from Armenia to visit the City of Lion. Now, Singapore visa for Armenians is easier by applying online and receive it in as little as two* working days.
The online application process is quick, simple and can be completed within just 5 minutes if you have all the required documents ready. Once your visa is approved, you will receive your Singapore eVisa via email, and you won’t have to go to the Singapore embassy or consulate in person.
With the Singapore tourist visa, you can enjoy a pleasant stay of up to 30 days in Singapore, whether you’re visiting for business or tourism purposes.
*If you apply for Express Processing, you’ll get your visa in just two business days, while regular processing takes four business days. Keep in mind that the processing time doesn’t include any public holidays, weekends, and the day of submission.
Benefits of Singapore Visa for Armenians
Easy and Convenient Application
Applying for a Singapore visa is now simpler than ever with the online option. Say goodbye to long queues and paperwork as you can complete the process from the comfort of your own home.
Quick Processing Time
Time is precious, and the online application ensures you get your visa approval faster. In just two working days, you could have your visa ready to go.
Convenient Email Delivery
No need to visit the embassy in person. Once your visa is approved, it will be sent directly to your email inbox. You can just print it and you are good to go.
Whether you are in Armenia or anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection, you can apply for the Singapore e visa by online at your convenience.
When you apply for a Singapore visa, you will get an account with us. Throughout the process, you’ll receive real-time updates on the status of your visa application, ensuring you’re always on the track.
Packages of Singapore Visa for Armenian Citizens
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Armenians
- You need to be a citizen of Armenia and have a valid passport.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months from your intended arrival date in Singapore.
- When applying, make sure to upload a digital copy of your passport’s information page. You can see the passport example for guidance.
- In case of a child or minor’s visa, you need to apply for their visa separately. It doesn’t matter whether the child has their own passport or they are included in their parent’s passport.
- In these situations, parents need to give their own passport number and include a copy of the passport page with the child’s details.
- Please make sure to upload a recent passport-size colored photograph in the application form.
- The photograph should have been taken within the last three (3) months from the date of your application.
- Ensure that the background of the photograph is white.
- In the picture, your full facial features should be clearly visible, and you should not wear any headgear unless it is for religious reasons, and even then, it should not block any facial features.
- For reference, you can check out the Photo examples provided to see what is acceptable.
As a Armenian applicant, there are a few important requirements for applying a Singapore visa from Armenia:
- Inbound/Outbound Travel Tickets: You need to provide your travel tickets showing your arrival to and departure from Singapore.
- Hotel Booking: A confirmed Singapore hotel booking is also required as part of your visa application.
- SG Arrival Card: After you receive the approval letter for your visa, you must submit an Arrival Card. This card is essential for all nationalities and must be presented along with your eVisa when entering Singapore.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Armenians
Armenian citizens might need to submit additional documents based on their individual circumstances. If any extra documents are necessary, we will reach out to you directly to discuss and guide you through the process.
Processing Time of Singapore eVisa for Armenians
The processing of your application usually takes about 3 to 4 business days (excluding the day you submit it, weekends, and public holidays).
To prevent any delays, please ensure that you have all the required documents and allocate some additional time.
If you’re in a hurry, you have the option of express delivery. With this, you can get your Singapore eVisa in just 2 working days (excluding the day you submit your application, weekends, and public holidays).
We’d recommend applying for your visa at least three (3) weeks before your planned arrival date in Singapore.
Dear Travelers, To visit Singapore, travelers may be required to provide proof of yellow fever vaccination, depending on their travel history. The yellow fever vaccination requirement applies to individuals who have visited or transited through countries where yellow fever is prevalent WHO has identified Africa and Latin America as regions at risk for Yellow Fever, so if you’re visiting any of these countries within six (6) days before arriving in Singapore, then it’s mandatory to provide a vaccine certificate. If …
Great news for Travelers around the world! As per ICA Singapore, All COVID-19 related border measures have been lifted from 13 February 2023. There are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore from 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status or traveller profile. However, it’s important to stay updated with the latest information because things can change quickly. We recommend keeping an eye on this page for any updates or changes regarding Covid-19 vaccination requirements to Singapore. …
Do Armenians need a visa for singapore?
Yes, Armenians are required to get a visa to visit Singapore.
Is Singapore open for tourist now?
All travelers, including Armenians, can visit Singapore without quarantine or testing, whether they have been vaccinated against COVID-19 or not.
How to get a Singapore visa?
You can apply for the Singapore visa all by yourself, but you must submit your application online through a Singaporean Government-authorized agent, such as us. We will handle your application and obtain the visa from the immigration authorities.
How long does it take to get a Singapore eVisa?
Normally, your application processing takes 3 to 4 business days, but if you need it faster, you can choose express delivery to get your Singapore visa in just two working days.
Is it difficult to get Singapore tourist visa?
Getting a Singapore visa is much easier with Singapore visa online. You can submit your application online from home, avoiding paperwork and embassy visits. Plus, you'll receive the visa in just two days through email.
How much does it cost to get Singapore e-Visa?
The Singapore e-Visa fees vary depending on the processing option you select. We recommend checking this page for the latest updated prices at all times.
What documents do I need to enter Singapore?
The general documents are,
- A valid passport
- A recent photograph
- Inbound/outbound Travel tickets
- Hotel booking in Singapore
How many days is a tourist visa in Singapore?
You can stay a maximum number of 30 days from the date of entry in Singapore.
Do I need cash in Singapore?
Yes, it's wise to bring along a small amount of Singaporean currency (SGD) with you. While credit cards and electronic payments are accepted for most transactions, like shopping, dining, and transportation, there are situations where cash can be more convenient. Smaller food stalls, local markets, and certain public transportation options often prefer cash payments, and in remote or traditional areas, cash might be the main form of payment.
Can I travel to Singapore without a hotel booking?
Hotel booking is a pre-requirement to apply for a Singapore eVisa application. If you don't have one, don't worry, we can arrange it for you.