Singapore Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens
Apply Singapore eVisa from Azerbaijan
Great news for people from Azerbaijan! Singapore visa for Azerbaijani citizens now available online and you can apply for a Singapore eVisa to visit Singapore.
The online application process is quick and simple. If you have all the required documents ready, you can apply for the eVisa in just 5 minutes! Once applied, you can get the Singapore visa in just two* working days.
Once your visa gets approved, you’ll receive it by email. No need to go to any Singapore embassy or consulate.
Whether you’re visiting Singapore for business or pleasure, a Singapore tourist Visa allows you to stay there for up to 30 days, giving you plenty of time to enjoy your stay.
*If you decide to apply for Express Processing, your application will be processed in just two business days. However, if you choose regular processing, it will take about four business days. Please remember that the processing time does not count the public holidays, weekends, or days you submit your application.
Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Azerbaijani Citizens
The Singapore eVisa application is straightforward and user-friendly. You are guided through the step-by-step process, and the online form is designed to be easily understandable.
You can receive your visa approval in as little as two working days. This means you can plan your trip more efficiently and avoid unnecessary delays.
Say goodbye to complicated paperwork because the eVisa makes the application process completely online.
You can easily monitor the progress of your visa application by logging into your account. Additionally, you will receive an email notification once your visa is approved.
Packages of Singapore Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens
- To get a Singapore visa, you have to be a citizen of Azerbaijan and have a valid passport.
- You’ll need to upload a digital copy of the information page of your passport. Make sure your passport is valid for at least six months from your intended arrival date in Singapore.
- In addition, it’s important to have at least one blank page in your passport for stamping. If you’re not sure how the passport information page should look, you can refer to the provided Passport Example for guidance.
- If you are traveling with a child or a minor, you have to apply for their visa separately.
- If the child or minor doesn’t have their own passport, the parent’s passport should include the child’s details. In that situation, parents need to provide their own passport number and attach a copy of the passport page that has the child’s information.
- When filling out the Singapore visa application form, please upload a recent colored passport-size photograph.
- Make sure the photo was taken within the last three (3) months from the application date and has a white background.
- The photograph should show your entire face clearly, and you should not wear any headgear, except for religious reasons. If you need help with how the photo should look, you can check the Photo Examples provided.
- You must need to provide your inbound and outbound travel tickets. If you don’t have one, we can book your flight tickets.
- Also, as part of the visa application process, you must have a Airbnb or hotel booking in Singapore.
- After receiving your visa approval letter, you must complete and submit Singapore Arrival Card. This card is mandatory and should be presented along with your eVisa when you arrive in Singapore.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens
You may need to provide some additional documents if required by Singapore Immigration. In such cases, we will contact you directly to discuss the specific requirements.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Azerbaijani Citizens
Typically, it takes approximately 3 to 4 business days (excluding the day of application, weekends, and public holidays) to process your Singapore visa. However, if you go for express processing, you can receive it within 2 business days.
To avoid any potential delays, it’s important to ensure that you have all the required documents and allow for some additional time.
We recommend applying for your visa at least three (3) weeks before your intended arrival date in Singapore.
Dear Travelers, To visit Singapore, travelers may be required to provide proof of yellow fever vaccination, depending on their travel history. The yellow fever vaccination requirement applies to individuals who have visited or transited through countries where yellow fever is prevalent WHO has identified Africa and Latin America as regions at risk for Yellow Fever, so if you’re visiting any of these countries within six (6) days before arriving in Singapore, then it’s mandatory to provide a vaccine certificate. If …
Great news for Travelers around the world! As per ICA Singapore, All COVID-19 related border measures have been lifted from 13 February 2023. There are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore from 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status or traveller profile. However, it’s important to stay updated with the latest information because things can change quickly. We recommend keeping an eye on this page for any updates or changes regarding Covid-19 vaccination requirements to Singapore. …
Is Singapore open for Azerbaijani tourists?
Yes, starting from 13th February 2023, Singapore has lifted its border measures. This means that all travelers can enter the country without the need for quarantine or testing. Also, you don't need to provide a vaccination certificate to enter Singapore.
How to apply for a Singapore visa online?
To apply for a Singapore visa online, follow these simple steps:
- Complete the online visa application form.
- Provide all the required information, including your passport details, a recent photograph, and your travel itinerary.
- After filling out the form, submit it, and pay the visa fees using a Debit/Credit card or PayPal.
- Once you've submitted the application, wait for the visa approval. Once approved, the Singapore eVisa will be sent to you via email.
How much is a visa from Azerbaijan to Singapore?
The Singapore visa fees may vary depending on the type of processing you choose. We recommend checking this page for the most up-to-date prices at all times.
How long does it take to process a Singapore visa?
For Azerbaijani citizens, normally it takes 3-4 working days, however, you can get the visa in 2 days by selecting the express option while applying for the visa.
How long is Singapore visa valid?
The Singapore eVisa is valid for a period of 3 months starting from the date it is issued. This means you must enter Singapore within this 3-month timeframe. However, it's important to note that the maximum duration of each stay in Singapore is 30 consecutive days.
What documents do I need to visit Singapore?
The general requirements are quite simple, these are,
- A valid passport
- A recent photograph
- Travel tickets and a few more details.
What to do if my Singapore visa is rejected?
If your Singapore visa is rejected, don't worry. First, try to understand the reason for the denial. If you think there were mistakes in your application, correct them before reapplying. You can always reapply for your Singapore visa. Make sure to respect any waiting periods before reapplying. Lastly, remember, visa decisions are in the hands of the immigration authorities, and it's essential to follow the rules and be patient during the application process.
How long can I stay in Singapore as a tourist?
The maximum consecutive stay is 30 days from the arrival date in Singapore. After that, you need to exit the country.
What happens if I overstay in Singapore?
If you overstay in Singapore, you will violate Singapore's immigration laws, which is considered a severe offense. The consequences for overstaying can include fines, a ban, detention, deportation, and even blocklisting.