Singapore Visa for Egyptians
Apply for your Singapore Visa from Egypt
Most countries need a visa to enter Singapore. If you’re from Egypt, you’ll have to get a visa before your trip to the lion city.
Luckily, to get a Singapore eVisa from Egypt, you can apply online. With the required documents and information, you can complete the online visa application within 5 minutes and get the visa in just 6 to 8* working days.
Once the eVisa gets approved, we will send it to your email inbox. There is no need to visit the embassy or consulate to apply or pick up your visa.
The best part is that now you can apply for a Singapore eVisa for single entry or double entries with Premium and Standard processing options.
Moreover, the Singapore visa for Egyptians gives them the opportunity to stay in the country for up to 29 days. This stay limit is the same for both business trips and tourism.
*If you choose Premium processing, you’ll get your visa in only 6 to 8 business days. If you pick Standard processing, it will take about 10 to 12 business days. But keep in mind that these time frames don’t include holidays, weekends, or the day you applied for the visa.
Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Egyptian Citizens
You can apply for your eVisa online, which takes only 5 minutes to complete.
Faster Visa Processing
We start processing your visa right after you submit your application.
Track Your Visa Progress
With your account with us, you can track your visa progress anytime.
Visa Delivered to Your Email
We deliver your eVisa to your email after it is approved.
Assistance All the Way
We are always a message away to assist you with any of your queries.
Pricing of Singapore Visa for Egyptian Tourists
Premium Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Premium Processing (Double Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Single Entry Visa)
Standard Processing (Double Entry Visa)
All Packages are eligible for
Singapore Visa Requirements for Egyptian Citizens
- A valid Egyptian passport (must have at least six months of validity from the date of entry).
- You have to upload a digital copy of the passport’s main page with your online visa application. Please check this passport example to see what it should look like.
- Children traveling to Singapore with their parents should have their individual visa applications and get their visas separately.
- You have to upload a color passport-size photo (recently taken within the last three months) with your visa application form.
- The photo background should be white.
- Your face should be visible from all sides. You can cover your head for religious reasons, but make sure the front of your face is visible from ear to ear.
- You can check this photo example to get an exact idea of how your photo should look.
- Flight tickets: You must upload your flight ticket booking with your eVisa application. It is mandatory you provide both the inbound and outbound ticket booking information. We can assist you if you haven’t booked your flight tickets already.
- Hotel Booking: Your hotel booking is also required for the Singapore eVisa application. It is a mandatory requirement like flight ticket booking. If you haven’t booked your place of stay yet, we can help you with it.
- SG Arrival Card: Once your eVisa is approved, you will have to complete the SG Arrival Card. Both the eVisa and SG Arrival Card are required to get entry through Singapore Immigration and Checkpoint.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Egyptian Citizens
The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) sometimes requires additional information and documents to process the visa. In such situations, we will contact you and explain it to you. We will also guide you with the required information and documents and how to proceed.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Egyptian Citizens
With Premium processing, You can get your Singapore eVisa in just 6 to 8 working days. In Standard processing, the visa application takes about 10 to 12 working days to process (excluding the day you send it, weekends, and holidays).
We recommend applying at least 2 weeks before your desired travel date. This way, you can avoid any inconvenience.
Also, ensure all your information and documents are in order before applying for the visa.
Does Egyptian need visa to visit Singapore?
The answer is yes. Any foreign nationals, along with Egyptian citizens, need a visa to visit Singapore. The visa process is totally online and can be applied within 5 minutes.
How to apply for Singapore visa from Egypt?
You can apply for a Singapore visa online from here. The visa application is easy to understand and takes very little information to complete.
How much is Singapore visa?
The cost of a Singapore visa is mentioned in our pricing section above. We recommend you visit this website to get the latest pricing information, as it is updated regularly.
How long does it take to get Singapore visa?
In premium processing, Singapore eVisa takes 6 to 8 working days to process. After the eVisa is approved, we send it to your email inbox. There is no need to visit any embassy or consulate to get the delivery. We recommend applying for a visa at least three weeks before your desired travel date to Singapore.
Can I enter Singapore with US visa?
Sadly, you cannot enter Singapore with a US visa; you will need to apply for a Singapore visa to enter the country.
How long is Singapore eVisa valid for Egyptians?
The validity for Singapore eVisa for Egytians is 63 days. You can stay for 29 days in the country with each entry.
How to fill Singapore visa form?
You can fill out a Singapore visa form with the required documents and information. You will need your valid Egyptian passport, a recently taken passport-size photograph, flight ticket booking information, and hotel booking information. With these documents and information, you can easily fill out the application form. Make sure to check out the requirements section above for a detailed description.
Can I convert my tourist visa to work visa in Singapore?
The answer is no. You can only use a tourist visa to visit Singapore to meet relatives or spend holidays. To get a work visa, you have to apply for a ‘Work Pass.’ Working in Singapore with a tourist visa will cause you a fine, jail time, deportation, and even a ban.
Is Singapore safe to travel?
The answer is yes. Singapore is known for its secure and stable environment. The stable political situation and infrastructure help the country to be the hub for business, development, and tourism for this reason.
Can I overstay in Singapore?
No, you cannot overstay in Singapore. You must leave the country after the 29-day stay limit. If you overstay, as per Immigration laws, you will face a fine, jail time, deportation, or even a ban.
Do Egyptians need to provide any supporting documents for Singapore Visa?
Additional documents may be needed depending on the individual applications and ICA requirements. If such a situation arises, our experts will be in touch with you to arrange and assist you with this paperwork. You can email us the additional documents at [email protected] if required.
Can Egyptians apply for a Singapore visa on arrival?
No, Egyptian citizens aren't eligible to get a Visa on arrival in Singapore.
What is the best way for an Egyptian to get a Singapore visa?
There are two ways for Egyptians to get a Singapore Visa.
- The most convenient and easiest way to get a Singapore visa is to apply online. You can complete the online eVisa application with the required documents and information from the comfort of your home. Also, when the visa is ready, it gets delivered to your email.
- You can also apply for a Singapore paper visa from your nearest Singapore embassy. This may require multiple visits and take a little longer than the eVisa processing time.
Do Egyptians need to apply for an SG Arrival card?
Egyptians are required to apply for a Singapore Arrival Card along with a Singapore Visa. The Arrival Card application form is easy to submit and requires only a few basic information on travel. Please note that Currently, the SG Arrival Card serves as an entry permit for Singapore as you will be asked at the immigration to present your SG arrival card.
Can Egyptian citizens extend their Singapore visa?
If you need an extension for your stay, You need to apply for a Singapore eVisa extension for another 30 days. Extension periods’ approvals are subject to the Singapore government and take 2-3 working days to proceed. The application is also online. We can assist you with it if you are not familiar with the process.