Singapore Visa for Latvian Citizens
Apply for Singapore visa online from Latvia
As you’re planning a trip from Latvia to Singapore, there’s an easy way to do it using the Singapore eVisa. The eVisa can be applied online, and you can receive it in just two* working days.
Applying online is faster and simpler. If you have all the necessary documents ready, it could take as little as 5 minutes. Once your visa is approved, we will send it to you through email. The best part is, you won’t need to go to the Singapore embassy or consulate in person.
Once you have a Singapore tourist visa, you’re allowed to stay in Singapore for up to 30 days. Whether you’re going there for business or for enjoyment, the duration remains the same.
*If you decide to go for Express Processing, you can get your visa in just two business days. But if you choose the regular processing, it takes about three to four business days. Keep in mind, that this doesn’t count holidays, weekends, or the day you applied.
6 Key Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Latvian Citizens
Easy Online Application
Applying online is as simple as filling in a few pieces of information in an online form. No complicated requirements or long waits.
You might get your visa approved in just two working days. That means less waiting and more planning for your trip.
You’ll have your own account to see how your visa application is going.
Choose Your Speed
If you’re in a rush, pick Express Processing for a visa in two days. Or go regular and get it in four days.
Get Your Visa by Email
Once your visa gets approval, we will send it to your email. You can print it out and you’re ready to go.
No More Embassy Trips
You don’t have to go to the embassy in person. Everything is done online.
Packages of Singapore Visa for Latvian Citizens
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Latvian Citizens
- You must be a Latvian national.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six more months from when you plan to arrive in Singapore.
- When you apply, remember to include a digital copy of your passport’s main page. Don’t worry, you can check the passport example to see how it’s done.
- If a child wants to come along to Singapore, they must have their own visa. It doesn’t matter if they have their own passport or are listed in their parent’s passport.
- If your child is traveling with you, you need to provide your passport number and share a copy of the passport page with the child’s details.
- You need to upload a recent color photograph of yours in the application form.
- The picture should have been taken within the last three months, starting from when you submitted your application.
- Make sure the background behind you in the photo is plain white.
- Your whole face needs to be clearly visible in the picture. Don’t put anything on your head in the photo, unless it’s for religious reasons. Even then, your face shouldn’t be covered.
- If you’re unsure, you can take a look at the photo examples we’ve given to help you understand what’s needed.
- Travel Tickets: You need to upload the travel tickets that show when you’ll arrive in Singapore and when you’ll leave. If you don’t have tickets booked, we can assist you in getting them.
- Hotel Booking: To apply for a visa to Singapore, you must also have a confirmed hotel reservation or any Airbnb booking. If you don’t have one, we can help you arrange it.
- If you’re going to stay with your friends or family, you have to give us their local identification (if they are from Singapore) or a copy of their passport (if they are from another country). You also need to provide a copy of a utility bill that’s under their name.
- SG Arrival Card: After your visa is approved, you need to fill out the Singapore Arrival Card. This is required for everyone, no matter where you’re from. When you come to Singapore, you must have this along with your eVisa.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Latvian Tourists
Sometimes, the immigration office might need more papers from you, based on your application. In that case, we will reach out to you and explain. We will guide you through what to do and assist you with each step.
Singapore Visa Processing Time for Latvian Citizens
Typically, it takes about 3 to 4 business days for us to process your application (except for the day you apply, weekends, and holidays).
To prevent any hold-ups, make certain you have all the necessary documents and a bit of extra time.
If you’re in a rush, there’s an option for express delivery. This means you can receive your Singapore visa in only 2 working days (excluding the day you apply, weekends, and holidays).
For a better experience, we recommend you apply for your visa at least three (3) weeks prior to your intended arrival in Singapore.
Is Singapore open for Latvian tourists?
Yes, Latvian citizens and other travelers can now visit Singapore without needing to do quarantine or COVID-19 tests, no matter if they've been vaccinated or not.
How to get a Singapore visa from Latvia?
The quickest and simplest method is to apply for a Singapore eVisa. This can be done from anywhere with just an internet connection.
How long does it take to get a Singapore eVisa from Latvia?
The processing time may vary based on the type you select. For Latvian citizens, processing usually takes between 2 to 4 days, depending on whether you choose the regular or express option.
What is the Singapore e-Visa validity?
After the eVisa is issued, you can use it for 90 days. You need to visit Singapore within this time frame. Once you arrive, you're allowed to stay for 30 days starting from your arrival date, using the eVisa.
My Singapore visa has been rejected, can I re-apply?
Certainly, you have the option to apply for a Singapore visa again. But it's a good idea to make sure you fulfill all the requirements and check your documents thoroughly to avoid any issues.
What happens if I overstay in Singapore?
Staying in Singapore beyond the allowed time is against the immigration rules and it's a big issue. If you stay too long, you may have to pay a fine, be banned from coming back, be put in jail, or be sent back to your own country.