Singapore Visa for Algerian: Requirements and Fees
Good news for Algerian passport holders! You can now apply for a Singapore eVisa. The online application process is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes to complete. Plus, you’ll receive your Visa in just a few days. With a Singapore Visa, you’ll be able to enter Singapore and stay for up to 30 days.
Benefits of Online Singapore Visa for Algerian
Algerians can apply for a Singapore visa online in the following package
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Algerian Citizens
- Applicants are required to have a Valid Passport from Algeria, which must meet the requirements;
- The passport must have a minimum of Six (06) months of validity to enter Singapore.
- The passport must have one blank page for stamping purposes.
- Algerian applicants are required to upload the passport’s information page (Scanned copy) while filling out the online application.
- See the Passport Example here.
- In the case of the child application, an individual visa must be issued whether the child has a passport or is endorsed in the parent’s passport.
- The parents are required to specify their passport number and provide the passport information page where the child’s details are specified.
- Algerian nationals are required to upload a Passport size recent colored photograph while filling out the visa application.
- The photo must be recent and taken within three (3) months.
- The photo must be colored with no distracting background, such as cars, people, or objects.
- The photo must have a white background with a matte or semi-matte finish
- The photo must not have any head gears which hide the facial features. Religious headgear may get accepted only if it does not block any facial elements.
- See Photo Example here.
- Algerian nationals are required to have an inbound/outbound travel ticket as a requirement to get Singapore eVisa.
- Algerian nationals must also provide a hotel booking receipt (Three stars above). Airbnb booking won’t get accepted. In case of staying at relatives’ or friends’ places in Singapore, Algerians must provide their passport or Singapore ID card details along with a utility bill copy stating their name.
Additional Requirements for Singapore Tourist Visa
Singapore Visa may require some additional documents along with general requirements. In such cases, We will contact you after you submit your online application with us. You can email us the additional documents from time to time. These documents can be but are not limited to,
- Financial stability proof through providing recent bank statements. This may become necessary as the Singapore authority needs to ensure that Algerian nationals can support their stay in Singapore.
- In the case of an Employee applicant, A job letter may become necessary stating the date of commencement, job position, and remuneration.
- In the case of Student applicants, A student ID card is required from the educational institute that states the name similar to the applicant’s passport.
- In the case of a Couple’s application, a Marriage certificate and a spouse’s passport copy may be needed.
Processing Time for Singapore Visa for Algerian
The Singapore Visa average processing time is 9-12 working days. This may vary depending on what additional documents are needed from a particular Algerian national. Algerian citizens visiting Singapore should apply a minimum of three (03) weeks before their arrival date.
Vaccination Requirements of Singapore Visa for Algerian
The Singaporean government has recently raised the requirements for Algerians applying to enter their country.
All visa applicants must now provide proof that they have been vaccinated against Covid 19 and yellow fever (If they have been recently in Africa or Latin America).
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirements
The government of Singapore has announced a new Covid-19 immigration policy that will allow all Algerian children born after 2010 to enter and leave the country freely.
However, Algerians born between 2009 and before must provide a vaccination certificate to enter Singapore. Otherwise, they must take a Covid test or face quarantine periods in Singapore.
Approved Vaccinations by Singapore Health Ministry,
- One dose of CanSinoBIO/Convidecia or Janssen/J&J vaccine; OR
- Two doses of AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Moderna/Spikevax, or Covishield vaccine administered at least 24 days apart; OR
- Two doses of Novavax/Covovax/Nuvaxovid, Pfizer/BioNTech/COMIRNATY, or Sinopharm vaccine, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Two doses of the Sinovac vaccine are administered 13 days apart; OR
- A mixture of any two doses of vaccines listed in points 1-4, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Any of the vaccination combinations listed in points 1-5 and subsequently recovered from COVID-19; OR
- At least one dose of any WHO EUL-approved vaccines listed in points 1-4, taken at least 28 days after a COVID-19-positive diagnosis
Accepted Vaccination Certificates,
- A Hard copy of the vaccination certificate includes personal identification details that match the Algerian passport.
- The government of Algeria must approve the vaccination certificate that states the name of vaccination doses explicitly taken.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Requirements
- WHO has identified Africa and Latin America as regions at risk for Yellow Fever, so if you’re an Algerian visiting any of these countries within six days before arriving in Singapore, then it’s mandatory to provide a vaccine certificate.
- You are not allowed to enter the country if you don’t have a vaccination certificate, only if you accept a six-day quarantine on arrival.
On-Arrival Requirements of Singapore Visa for Algerian
- Singapore immigration authority has a strict policy for prohibited items. If any Algerian or any other nationals have found in possession of such prohibited items on arrival, then they will be denied to enter the country.
- Algerian nationals are advised to have enough cash to cover their stay in Singapore. Also, ensure that you don’t exceed your stay in Singapore with the eVisa pass.
- Algerian citizens are advised not to engage in any employment contract under a tourist visa in Singapore as it’s a punishable offense. You may get banned forever if you are found to be working under a tourist visa.
- You are advised to follow Singapore’s Covid-19 measures, including wearing masks and maintaining recovery protocols when necessary.
- Singapore is a multi-diverse country with social norms and values. You are advised to follow the local custom norms and practices and respect the cultural values to have a pleasant stay in Singapore.
Does Algerian need a visa for Singapore?
Algerian citizens are required to obtain a visa to enter Singapore. You can get a Singapore eVisa or apply from your nearest Singapore embassy or consulate.
Unfortunately, there’s no Singapore embassy in Algeria which means you are required to go to your nearest country which has the Singapore embassy. Therefore, applying for a Singapore visa online is efficient and less time-consuming.
What is the procedure for applying for a Singapore eVisa for Algerians?
Algerians can easily apply for a Singapore Visa, which may take 10 minutes only. Click on Apply now to get the application form; just fill it up online, upload the required documents, pay the service fees and wait for your visa approval. Once your visa is approved, You can download and print it from your account and show it at the entry point of Singapore.
How long it will take to process my Singapore visa?
How much does the Singapore visa cost for Algerian?
How long can I stay in Singapore on a tourist visa?
How will I receive the approved Singapore visa?
Once your application gets approved, You will receive an email from us. You can download your visa from your account and print it afterward.
Can I extend my stay in Singapore with a Singapore eVisa?
Do Algerians need to apply for an SG arrival card?
All Algerian nationals must get an SG Arrival card before arrival. SG arrival card requires some basic travel information that helps Singapore authority to keep track of travelers during pandemics. You can apply for Singapore arrival card online too. Please contact us if you need assistance with your Singapore eVisa or SG arrival card; we will be happy to help.