Singapore Visa for Iran: Requirements and fees
Singapore has simplified the visa application process for Iranian passport holders. Singapore Visa for Iranians is now available online. This visa has a number of requirements and fees that must be met to obtain it. Singapore evisa allows eligible Iranians to enter and visit Singapore for business or tourism purposes for a short stay.
Benefits of Online Singapore Visa for Iranian
Iranians can apply for a Singapore visa online in the following package
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Iranian Citizens
- You must have a valid passport from the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Iranians must have a passport with at least six months of validity to enter Singapore.
- You must also upload an electronic copy (scanned image) of the bio page on your passport.
- Make sure your passport has at least one blank page for stamping.
- See the Passport Example here.
- In the case of children, separate visas must be issued whether they have passports or are endorsed by a parent.
- In the event of that, The parents’ passport must specify the child’s details.
- The photograph must be recent, passport size, and colored. (Upload it while submitting the Singapore Visa application form, which meets the following requirements:
- Recent means the photo was taken within three months of now.
- The photograph must be in color and can’t have any distracting backgrounds or contain elements like people, cars, etc. It should also feature a white background with either a matte or semi-matte finish.
- The image must not show any part of the face hidden behind headgear (the wearing of which is acceptable but should not hide your facial features).
- See the Photo Example here.
- Iranians are required to attach inbound/outbound tickets as a requirement of a Singapore Visa.
- Iranian citizens must also provide a Hotel Booking receipt with Three (03) stars above. Applicants can’t choose an Airbnb. In case of staying with friends or relatives, Applicants must provide the person’s Singapore visa (If foreigner) and any utility bill under their name.
Other Documents That May Require
Iranian nationals may be required to provide additional documents depending on individual circumstances. We’ll get in touch with you to discuss any additional documents needed. Documents can be,
- Proof of funds (bank statements) to ensure you have enough cash for your stay in Singapore.
- Student applicants are required to provide an ID card
- If a Job holder, then an employment letter stating the date of commencement, designation, and salary/month.
- If Couple applicants, then the marriage certificate and spouse’s passports copy.
Processing Time for Singapore Visa for Iranian
The average processing time for a Singapore online Visa is 9-12 working days. Sometimes it might take longer than this, depending on what additional documents are needed. Iranian citizens are advised to apply three (3) weeks prior to their arrival in Singapore.
Vaccination Requirements of Singapore Visa for Iranian
According to the Singaporean government’s latest requirements, all Iranians applying for a Singapore visa must now provide proof of vaccination against Covid 19 and yellow fever (Only if they have visited Africa or Latin America).
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirements
The government of Singapore has announced that children born after 2010 are exempt from COVID-19 border measures, meaning they can enter and leave the country freely.
But if you’re an Iranian born between 2009 and before, it’s possible to enter Singapore without testing or quarantine as long as your vaccinations are up-to-date!
Approved Vaccinations by Singapore Health Ministry,
- One dose of CanSinoBIO/Convidecia or Janssen/J&J vaccine; OR
- Two doses of AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Moderna/Spikevax, or Covishield vaccine administered at least 24 days apart; OR
- Two doses of Novavax/Covovax/Nuvaxovid, Pfizer/BioNTech/COMIRNATY, or Sinopharm vaccine, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Two doses of the Sinovac vaccine are administered 13 days apart; OR
- A mixture of any two doses of vaccines listed in points 1-4, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Any of the vaccination combinations listed in points 1-5 and subsequently recovered from COVID-19; OR
- At least one dose of any WHO EUL-approved vaccines listed in points 1-4, taken at least 28 days after a COVID-19-positive diagnosis
- A Hard copy of the vaccination certificate contains personal identification details that match the Iranian passport.
- The Iranian government must approve the vaccination certificate and state the vaccination doses taken.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Requirements
- If you are an Iranian citizen and have visited any country or region in Africa or Latin America identified by WHO as being at risk for Yellow Fever within six days before arriving in Singapore, then you are required to provide a vaccine certificate.
- If you are failed to provide any vaccination certificate on the above matter, then a six (06) day quarantine on arrival is a must.
Know Before You Fly to Singapore
- Iranians or any other nationals traveling to Singapore cannot bring any prohibited items that jeopardize them or others. If found in possession at the airport or any other entry point, the item will be confiscated by the Singapore immigration authority, and the person may be denied entry into Singapore.
- With Singapore tourist visa, Iranians cannot get involved in any employment activities in Singapore. It’s a punishable offense.
- Iranians are advised to have sufficient cash to cover the expenses in Singapore. Make sure you don’t exceed your stay provided by the visa pass.
- Singapore’s COVID-19 measures, including wearing masks and following recovery protocols, are still in place. They also have an app called The Trace Together, which keeps track of vaccinations. You are advised to follow these pandemic protocols from the beginning of your trip till departure.
Do Iranian citizens need a visa to visit Singapore?
Do Iranian eligible for a Singapore eVisa?
How to get a Singapore Visa for Iranians?
Currently, there is no Singaporean embassy in Iran. However, Iranians can easily apply for a Singapore eVisa. Online applications are faster and more flexible than going nearest the consulate or mailing your documents!
Currently, there is no Singaporean embassy in Iran. However, Iranians can easily apply for a Singapore visa online. Online applications are faster and more flexible than going nearest the consulate or mailing your documents!
Applications for Singapore eVisa can be made in 5 minutes if you have all the requirements ready. Click on apply now and fill up the requirements on the application form. You will need a valid credit card for payment. Once your application has been approved, you can download and print out your eVisa.
What are the conditions of the Singapore Visa for Iranians?
Do Iranians need to apply for a Singapore arrival card?
It is compulsory for all Iranian citizens, irrespective of age and gender, to fill in an arrival card before their entry into Singapore. The information required on the arrival card includes the passenger's full name, nationality, date of birth, passport number, and contact details in Singapore. The SG Arrival Card also acts as an entry permit into Singapore and must be presented to the Immigration officer on duty when clearing immigration.
How to Check Singapore visa status?
When should Iranians apply for Singapore visa?
Is there a fee associated with Singapore visa for Iranian citizens?
Yes, there is an application fee for Singapore eVisa. The current regular fee is $110. This fee is non-refundable.