How to get Singapore visa in Russia
Whoever living in Russia as Russian or other nationalities which are in the Singapore Visa required country list that must have Visa to enter Singapore.
You can get Singapore Visa in Russia in two ways:
1. Get Singapore eVisa by applying online in website www.singaporevisaonline.sg
Singapore eVisa is effective for citizens who are living far away from the Singapore Embassies and do not want to lose the importent documents (passport, money or documents) by postal mail.
- Visa Administrative Institution: Singapore Immigration Department via applying in this website www.singaporevisaonline.sg
- Processing time: 3 to 4 working days. In rush service you can get visa Singapore within 48 hours.
- Required Documents: Passport Scan Copy and Photograph.
How does it work?
Just access in website www.singaporevisaonline.sg, fill the form online, you will get a visa submission Confirmation Letter almost instantly and The Approval Letter is coming to you via email within 3-4 working days or if urgent you will get it within 48 working hours.
Finally you print this singapore visa approval letter and show it with your passport to singapore immigration counter in singapore airport.
2. Get Singapore Entry Visa at Singapore Embassies in Russia
If you apply for Visa to Singapore in person at the Singapore Embassy in Russia, you need to know:
- Visa administrative Institution: Singapore Embassy
- Processing time: It depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Singapore Embassy for details.
- Required Documents: Passport, Photo, Letter of invitation from Singapore, confirm return air ticket, Application form and visa fees.